• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's up! Members from Romania?

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everybody! Ro members here? ;)
welcome aboard. not too sure if there are other Romanians here but I would not be surprised, the practitioners here come from all different cultures and backgrounds :)

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
welcome aboard. not too sure if there are other Romanians here but I would not be surprised, the practitioners here come from all different cultures and backgrounds :)
Hey, Grundy! How's it going? I made a post in the "introductions" where I mentioned that I was member of the original wizard forums and I think of the second. I remember you. You helped at some point if I remember well with some answers from a question. You were luciferianist (am I right?) I think. Neverthless I know you were/are working with demons. I saw you made a post in which you mentioned that Lucifuge Rofocale is your mentor. I can say that I am mentored by Him too. I wanted to get in contact with you, but it seems like you got in contact witg me 😀