• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's your view on Remote Seduction?

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Remote seduction is described in the following books : "The Forbidden Parapsychology" by Jose Aragon (chapter 3 - Sexual Influence) and "Mindpower Seduction" by Amargi Hillier (chapter 6 - The Magic Touch). The first book (which is the one I recommend) can be downloaded for free off Amazon. The second one is also free and can be downloaded from numerous sites by just googling its name. So I will not describe the method in detail here, instead I want to ask people :
1.Have you tried remote seducing someone and did it bring results (sp contacting you, flirting etc.)
2.Please describe in short the method you used

I'll start,

1. I have been practicing RS for 4 years on and off. It has brought me results in my specific person flirting with me (we live in different countries so I'm not currently looking for any bigger results there). I've also practiced it on numerous pretty people in trains, buses and bars and have seen the exact reactions that Aragon describes in his book.

2. The method I use is to start with Pranayama, slowing down the breath first, while practicing khumbaka (breath retention for 60sec between breaths). After a 10min session of that, I start my parapsychological touches on my sp. I'll use about 10 mins for those, always ending the session with orgasm for my sp. Abstaining from sex(and any ejaculation) for 9-10 days before starting these sessions tends to power charge the phenomena and thus also the results you get. (Btw same goes for any magick work you do)

I'm hoping it's possible to have a civil and adult discussion about remote seduction (also called telepathic sex by some) in this forum. Notice that rs can be done by both men and women, and the target can be either male or female. We shouldn't think of rs as a "guys trying to get laid" phenomena, that would be taking a childish approach to it. After all, we are all just human beings and sexual energy is the same, whether we are men or women.

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'll add two more things. This is a practice where one is well advised to follow some ethical rules. These are the two I follow (thought them up by myself, though they may be written in some books about the subject) :
1. Never do RS on someone you know is a minor (or looks like they might be).
2. Never do RS on someone who's already in a relationship, i.e. don't try to make people break up.

I believe the reasoning for those should be self-explanatory for everyone.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Nice, I'll have to look those books up.

I am unfamiliar with this, but from what you described it reminds me of the works of Frank Rudolph Young, especially "Cyclomancy." I've used these methods to influence many people for work, or in social situations.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: What's your view on Remote Seduction?
SUBTOPIC:
••. Noth, Utterlysneaky,
et a,

{OPENING)

Clyclomancy + Remote Seduction

These activities are about "pyschic" powers that are already in the Vernacular.

Cyclomancy is a harmonic to the ability of divination. It is natural numeric relationship to the fund mind control. This type of activity often attempts to focus mental abilities through the manipulation of as a distance subject by interacting with the spectral pattern.

◈. Remote seduction Is another "spooky action at a distance." It is an attempt to rally mental energy reserves and burst the at a pointing which the distant subject pawing desertions (go/no go, like/no like, Buy/no buy, shoot/no shoot).

Most Respectfully,
R

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
SUBTOPIC:
••. Noth, Utterlysneaky,
et a,

{OPENING)

Clyclomancy + Remote Seduction

These activities are about "pyschic" powers that are already in the Vernacular.

Cyclomancy is a harmonic to the ability of divination. It is natural numeric relationship to the fund mind control. This type of activity often attempts to focus mental abilities through the manipulation of as a distance subject by interacting with the spectral pattern.

◈. Remote seduction Is another "spooky action at a distance." It is an attempt to rally mental energy reserves and burst the at a pointing which the distant subject pawing desertions (go/no go, like/no like, Buy/no buy, shoot/no shoot).

Most Respectfully,
R
I wasn't familiar with the cyclomantic concept, but it seems to be a much broader concept than remote seduction. Some of the premises are the same though, for RS you would visualize yourself and your seductee in a special place, and then turn them on by the use of your mental touch on their body(while focusing on the feeling in your own mental fingers, tongue, hands and so on)

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Remote Seduction
et al,

In the last half-century, many new discoveries and means of application, as well as the adaptation of the Metaphysical discipline flops over into the Scientific disciplines. Certain lines of investigation are discarded and replaced as the process of treating exploiting advanced Metaphysical concepts beyond the ontological structure of reality.

Some several forms of Psychic Abilities are actually a splinter form of a more encompassing study. The ideas behind Astral Projection, are really not the sideshow Carnaval acts by mystics. The many reports and statements of witness concerning the visual presentation of "souls" floating away, out-of-body experiences and well as the many resorts from after death are probably the same for of energy. Just as "Remote Viewing" or "Remote Manipulation" are some from communication (non-standard quantification) requiring some means of detection and some means of modulation.

"Remote Seduction" (an obsolete term) and "Remote Viewing" are actually form of free-space carrier either being modulated or sending some telemetry .
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(also an absolute term) is a form of free-space communication.

Most Respectfully,
R