• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Which Grimoires/Volumes contain conjurations/incantations/invocations for Archangels?

Reaction score
Awards
When referring to Grimoires, I am referring to any older literature containing ways of attracting and summoning the Archangels, in particular by words.
In other words, if it were to be found in Barretts The Magus, I would consider that book a grimoire. If in The Heptameron, then I would consider that a valid grimoire.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I guess I know a few grimoires that contain at least one conjuration of an Archangel (eg. Book of Abrasax contains Adjuration of Metatron) but I personally don't know any older grimoires off the top of my head that are ONLY focused on these types of conjurations/invocations of Archangels. Though, you may be interested in this:

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you!! I had Abrasax at one time, will have to try to find it again.