• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

which magic is this?

mohammad2

Visitor
Reaction score
I saw strange things from a wizard (She wanted to get me out of a house)
I was in a house for 1 month
I want to know it is possible to do these tasks with telepathy

1-Touch my body from a few meters away of behind wall ( seems like to be able to do so much further)
2-Waking Me Up
3- It could have hurt my body and maybe kill me (For example, it caused wounds on my hand)
4- Control animals like ants
5- Send sound next to me
i think connection was ground because when I got up from the ground, it was cut off and must a part of my body place on the ground to be reconnected

All of the above was possible only when I was awake and stay in a place more of few seconds , in deep sleep seems like connection is lost,
If my thought was very busy somewhere (Like listening to a song) connection was lost
The sleep cycle is approximately 100 minutes, She could connect to me at the end of each sleep cycle and wake me up

if i sit on ground (feet on ground) connection is weak and if sit like below image connection is more weak than feet on ground
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

now i am in other place and There are not above things for me anymore
Is the above task possible with telepathy or any other mental power? and do is any way to break that?

mohammad2

Visitor
Reaction score
Are you sure it's the person doing this, and not a spirit haunting the place for example?
yes i am sure because she must awake for this work and seems like use heavy things on ground for connection and was angry for this hard work and one night tell me just go from house otherwise kill you .. house have two room and only a wall was between me and she...

all work seems like to me a Scientific subject because connection work if me was awake (maybe Telepathy)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Seems unlikely.

all work seems like to me a Scientific subject because connection work if me was awake (maybe Telepathy)
Telepathy is not scientific.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
she might not intend to hurt you, but these things you mention do have to do with being bussy with the occult. since she wants you out of the house id say youd better, she doesnt seem to have an inclination to protect you and things can get severly worse.

i also am of the believe that it indeed has to do with the sciences, but more in the islamic occult sense then the western sense.

mohammad2

Visitor
Reaction score
i also am of the believe that it indeed has to do with the sciences, but more in the islamic occult sense then the western sense.
yes . i search so many for this , one different thing between western or modern house is Earthing house. maybe magnetic field rules here

when my feet is on ground make a loop and is hard for connection and in deep sleep my magnetic body is low for hard connection

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Earthing your house is quite difficult in the west, because privacy works different and the higher echelons dont respect bloodlines.

At this point in time a lot of the western world has 'dark clouds' hanging above them. So not just grounding is needed, but also the element 'air' needs to align with you.

I dont know your preferences, but using the berhatiah to release the residents can work wonders. And one could also ask the beings of the berhatiah to protect you.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I saw strange things from a wizard (She wanted to get me out of a house)
I was in a house for 1 month
I want to know it is possible to do these tasks with telepathy

1-Touch my body from a few meters away of behind wall ( seems like to be able to do so much further)
2-Waking Me Up
3- It could have hurt my body and maybe kill me (For example, it caused wounds on my hand)
4- Control animals like ants
5- Send sound next to me
i think connection was ground because when I got up from the ground, it was cut off and must a part of my body place on the ground to be reconnected

All of the above was possible only when I was awake and stay in a place more of few seconds , in deep sleep seems like connection is lost,
If my thought was very busy somewhere (Like listening to a song) connection was lost
The sleep cycle is approximately 100 minutes, She could connect to me at the end of each sleep cycle and wake me up

if i sit on ground (feet on ground) connection is weak and if sit like below image connection is more weak than feet on ground
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

now i am in other place and There are not above things for me anymore
Is the above task possible with telepathy or any other mental power? and do is any way to break that?
That is something powerful, if this person is using Telepathy to harm you, she must be real powerful. W

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is the above task possible with telepathy or any other mental power?
It looks to me like two entities are attacking you - in the brain and the solar plexus. If they are causing physical damage then they must be able to produce etheric bodies.

You might like to try sleeping in another building - one that feels uplifting/light.

I suspect the entities are specific to the location and that you are disturbing for them. Unless you are quite skilled at inner planes work including group karma in this case, it is often better just to move away.

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
I wouldseek psychiatry to be honest
Lol I kinda have to agree on this part, a lot of his descriptions just sound like natural things that could simply happen and anyone could misinterpret as being supernatural.

Why would someone use telepathy to simply "touch you" when they could strangle you with it? (lightly of course lol), it sends a much clearer message of "leave the house or die" (at least that's what I would do)

I'd be more inclined to believe its some kind of spirit doing this, humans tend to be more direct and straight to the point than this