• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Which of these Goetic spirits would you work with?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Which of them would you work with, and why?
For love, no hinder or backlash. Some may be tricky, some are easier to work with:

-Sitri:The 12th spirit is Sitri,14 he is a great prince & appeareth at first with a Leopards face, and wings as a griffin. But afterwards at ye command of ye exorcist, he putteth on a humane shape very Beautifull, Inflaming Men with womens Love, and women with mens love, and causeth them to shew themselves Naked, if he [it] be desired, &c. he governeth 60 Legions of spirits, and his seal to be worne is this.

-Gemory:The 56 spirit is called Gemory,65 he is a strong and powerfull duke appearing in The forme of a Beautifull woman, wth a Dutches [Duchess] Crownett Tyed about her middle, ridding on a great Camell, his office is to tell of all Things past present & to come, and of Treasure hidden and wt it layeth in, & procureth ye love of women, both young & old, he governeth 26 Legions of spirits, his seal is Thus made, & worne as a Lamin before ye Exorcist in [the] Time of working.

-Seere:The 70th spirit in order is called Seere,80 he is a Mighty Prince and powerfull under Amaymon, king of ye East he appeareth in ye forme of a Beautifull Man, riding on a strong horse wth wings: his office is to goe & come, and to bring all Things to pass on a sudden & to carry & recarry any Thing where Thou wilt have it, or have it from for he can pass over yewhole world in ye Twinckling of an Eye, he maketh a True relation of all sorts of Theft and of [110v] Treasures hidd, and of all other things, he is Indifferent good Natured, willing to do any thing ye Exorcist desireth; he governeth 26 Legions of spirits, his Mark or seal is Thus made, and is to be worne as a Lamin &c.

-Vual:The 47th spirit is called Vual.54 he is a great & mighty strong duke, he appeareth in ye forme of a mighty dromedary at first, but after a while he putteth on humane shape, and speaketh in ye Egyptian Tongue, but not perfectly; his office is to procure ye love of women, and to tell Things past, present and to come, and also to procure friendship betweene friends & foes, he was of the order of Potestates; he governeth 37 Legions of spirits; his seal is Thus to be made and worne as a Lamin before you &c.

-Zepar:The 16th spirit is called Zepar,18 he is a great duke & appeareth in red apparell & armed like a souldier, his office is to cause women to love Men and to bring them togather in love he also maketh them barren, and governeth 26 Legions of Inferiour spirits, his seal is this, wch he obeyeth when he seeth it.

-Saleos:The 19th spirit is called Saleos,21 he is a great and mighty duke, & appeareth in [the] form of a gallant souldier, ridding on a Crocodile, wth a dukes crowne on his head peaceably he causeth ye love of women to men & men to women, he governeth 30 Legions of spirits his seal is this, wch must be worne before you.

They are Goetic spirits. I would like your opinions. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Bump:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Sitri will in fact as often as possible give you the opportunity to get with a woman undressing completely in front of you.
However, Id opt for Seere or Gremory.

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sitri will in fact as often as possible give you the opportunity to get with a woman undressing completely in front of you.
However, Id opt for Seere or Gremory.

Sitri's grasp embodies more than just the empowerment of lust. However I see you chose your deities, they never chose you, otherwise you'd know what I know.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Sitri's grasp embodies more than just the empowerment of lust. However I see you chose your deities, they never chose you, otherwise you'd know what I know.
Could you elaborate on how you knew that Sitri had chosen you?

When I started to be interested in demons, it was also Sitri that attracted me. Could it be because of the vice of desire? No idea. King Paimon or Bune also resonated. Sometimes I wonder if we are not simply looking for what we are missing or seem to be missing. I feel satisfied in many ways, but there are always these "cravings" coming sporadically, not always explainable.

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Could you elaborate on how you knew that Sitri had chosen you?

When I started to be interested in demons, it was also Sitri that attracted me. Could it be because of the vice of desire? No idea. King Paimon or Bune also resonated. Sometimes I wonder if we are not simply looking for what we are missing or seem to be missing. I feel satisfied in many ways, but there are always these "cravings" coming sporadically, not always explainable.

I've seen Sitri in my dreams since I was young. I've Sitri's silhouette pop into my vision albeit more frequently when I was young. I've been followed by Sitri my whole life, and when I did my research and found out exactly what was following me. The only thing left to do was bow.

Reaction score
Awards
A lot are more than what the result of the goal is, but some descriptions perhaps explain more the personal nature of the magician versus the real nature of the spirit in question.
I would probably opt for a King, but Seere or Gregory would be very interesting.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
procureth ye love of women
Can someone explain this in a easier english?
Post automatically merged:

If it isn't immediately evident. Sitri.

I never chose Sitri, Sitri chose Me!
A lot are more than what the result of the goal is, but some descriptions perhaps explain more the personal nature of the magician versus the real nature of the spirit in question.
I would probably opt for a King, but Seere or Gregory would be very interesting.
What do yall think about Gemory and Vual?

Seems less talked about them generally, from their description they seem to be not "annoying".
And for Kings, Beleth can help right? Well he is a terrible king, he may screw with me emotionally or mentally, would it be a smart move to consider him?
I really want to do a love "spell", but i have never performed a spell, only evocations, is it worth a try?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Id opt for Sitri and Gremory in combination, I think they would procure love of a woman, that is, to secure the woman love for you.

Just out of curiosity, what spirit, angelic or demonic would lay a prideful magician low as a snake in the grass?