• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who's on the Dem's Deck?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I hear the U.S. Democrat Party is seeking to retire Biden after the disappointing (but predictable) debate. So who's the go to guy (gal/other)? Personally, I want Harris to be nominated and to win. Something like how Victorian-era medicos would administer borderline doses of strychnine to patients in the throes of heart attack. A spirit of "catastrophe or catharsis and caution be damned!"

Reaction score
Awards
They’ll probably stick with Binden. Honestly I can’t think of a prominent member of either party that I would actually want to vote for.

*Best case scenario both parties fall flat on their face and need to rebuild from the ground up imo. Unlikely but one can hope.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I heard there was a Kennedy in the running this year, is at like 12% in some poles. He sounds cool in his policy but who knows what's psy-ops and what's real news anymore 🦉🍸

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I heard there was a Kennedy in the running this year, is at like 12% in some poles. He sounds cool in his policy but who knows what's psy-ops and what's real news anymore 🦉🍸
Kennedyolotry remains a religion about on a par with the Methodist Church when it comes to devout membership among Americans. I know: my dad faced Hyannis Port 5 times daily and genuflected. The name alone is worth a 10% bump in any poll.
Post automatically merged:

They’ll probably stick with Binden. Honestly I can’t think of a prominent member of either party that I would actually want to vote for.

*Best case scenario both parties fall flat on their face and need to rebuild from the ground up imo. Unlikely but one can hope.
Like Codreanu said, "
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"