• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Why Demons are more useful to the average person

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
It takes very little in terms of Ceremonial Magic to get their attention.
It takes virtually little skill to craft a demonic tongue petition (or other languages).
They control the temporal wealth of this world. They do not control eternal wealth.
They create strongholds in your life, acting as a portal or easy connection to you. Hard to remove.
They have legal rterritory over your life once dabbled with, and only God can break it off.
They were angels that for some reason are now demons. It does not mean they are not powerful.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
When we are hungry, we sometimes tend to want to eat quickly (think fast food) and eliminate this feeling of appetite. The chosen food is then quickly ingested and seems nourishing at the time. By dint of taking too much taste and favoring it to the detriment of a healthier diet, we end up paying a debt: that of our health.

Couldn't the ease of recourse that individuals have today to demons be compared to a consumer good vs. an investment good? This short-term relief would then be caught up later by other types of problems?

Reaction score
Awards
I agree. On the last note, I would say Demons are useful for both. Short term and long term investments or cash gifts.
Ive always compared angels and demons as contract staffers. If you dont want to work with me, you get the Middle Finger with all due respect. Not much different than real life. Probably why Im unemployed. Still, I rise though. Once dead and left in a ditch, I was resurrected by a local staffing firm. They no longer get the middle finger, jut respect. I would love a contract with full benefits though, takes burdens off me and gives me wealth channels for investing. Annuities, IRAs/401ks, stock trades, promotions etc.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Nowadays they would be the "get rich quick" scams, promising to help someone"make a lot of money easily" rather than going the steady and slower(and less sketchy) way that would be developing your own skills, maybe investing in learning some knowledge and getting through any legal hoops you would need to be able to work.

Those scams only work if you're the one starting it, bringing others into it, otherwise you will be just another loser willingly fooled by promises.