• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Will Angels beat your butt or vaporize you on instance of an impure thought?

Reaction score
Awards
Ive heard of at least one occurrence, where someone had conjured, summoned or evoked an angel, and while the angel was talking, the operator had an impure thought, and the angel nearly hurt him.
These guys take their job very seriously, dont they?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
not sure, but in one case I read a great Sage had to undertake some very strict purification rituals, he had physically summoned angels to him, so it was terrifying.

he was doing stuff like eating very little, immersing in a mikvah (a ritual bath) multiple times daily, etc. the angels were not happy to be summoned by him but did answer him.

so yeah it’s def dangerous to summon the angels, when you ascend you have to be careful and be “worthy”? Not sure.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I sometimes wonder if various spirits claim to be what/who they are not. Certainly humans do that on the web all the time.

How then to test the identity of a spirit - or even its level of operation?

Reaction score
Awards
I sometimes wonder if various spirits claim to be what/who they are not. Certainly humans do that on the web all the time.

Actua;lly, the Shem angels are not as safe as some may think, primarily from problems interpreting correctly the Hebrew name of the angel, and transliterating it to English. There is also reportedly a hidden Shem Angel that is actually Lucifer.
My oh my, what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive ...

Reaction score
Awards

On testing ... Solomon, when two women each claimed to be the mother of a baby, threatened or suggested to cleave the baby in two, so that each could have a half. The original mother walked away slightly, in tremendous love and grief, and Solomon then knew she was the mother.
So threaten to cleave in half what two entities claim they love?

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Through studying their answers and asking them for other names is one way.

I know the Golden Dawn also had a method of projecting certain Hebrew letters toward the entity. Letters associated with the planets (like Tav for Saturn etc)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
a method of projecting certain Hebrew letters toward the entity
I use something similar. I look inwardly at the target entity and visualize a piece of paper next to them. On the piece of paper I put some words (e.g. "has past life connections with me") and push the paper towards the entity. If the paper does not react strongly or slides away, then the concept is not relevant. So I change the words and try again.

I have had various people do that while I watched. It worked pretty well for them too.

Of course the operator needs some basic skills to start with including a modest degree of inner sight.

Reaction score
Ive heard of at least one occurrence, where someone had conjured, summoned or evoked an angel, and while the angel was talking, the operator had an impure thought, and the angel nearly hurt him.
These guys take their job very seriously, dont they?
these guys take their job very seriously , dont they ?

i'd be seriously concerned if they didn't.....