• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF William Bloom - The Sacred Magician (another Abramelin/HGA diary)

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
51qNga+rD4L._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Off-topic.
I met William many years ago in a dining room for perhaps 120. He was sitting with some friends and they were guessing the first names of complete strangers as they walked past. They were pretty good - maybe half right.

They maintained that appearance is correlated to first names.

Certainly in the complex I live in (200 residents so far), I find it easy to identify guys called John just from the face

At that time William said that the amount of work required for the Abramelin working exceeded the value he obtained

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I met William many years ago in a dining room for perhaps 120. He was sitting with some friends and they were guessing the first names of complete strangers as they walked past. They were pretty good - maybe half right.

They maintained that appearance is correlated to first names.

Certainly in the complex I live in (200 residents so far), I find it easy to identify guys called John just from the face

At that time William said that the amount of work required for the Abramelin working exceeded the value he obtained
Interesting, however:
6. Do not discuss books here. Use: Book Discussion and Reviews