• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Wolf appearing in dream

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
My dream started with me jumping through a portal to recover something. On the other side of the portal I was a native American in a tall redwood forest. A wolf started chasing me. It was going to kill me but I shot it in the head. I began to cry as it slowly died. Afterwards I painted it blood on my body and face and I placed it on a pike in the middle of a stone circle for a sacrifice.

I'm not entirely sure what this dream means because of how rich the symbolism is. Perhaps it's something about a past life or becoming more inline with my true will.

I will do some divination on this later but I was wondering what y'all thought.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps this wolf represents a part of yourself or your lifestyle. Have you recently made any changes to the way you live or act? Might there be something that you will need to let go of in order to move forward in life - possibly something dangerous like an addiction, reckless behavior, or a toxic relationship?

You say it died slowly after being shot in the head - whatever needs changing it will be a quick decision, but take time to complete the transformation.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Well I have been slowly transitioning into a new career. Also over the last two years I've done a complete 180 when it comes to my life and lifestyle. Ive been sober for 2 years, I switched to a vegetarian diet and I've been making the right decisions when it comes to health and finances. I could see how this all relates to that but it could mean something else. Thanks for the input.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I switched to a vegetarian diet

This. The wolf symbolizes your lust for meat that you killed. It died slowly.

The energy you used to kill that lust was an image of (supposed as healthy) nativeness. The wolf-lust is a symbol for unhealthy. The unhealthy lust must be killed. This lust must be sacrificed for health.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
That's one interesting dream. I suspect its something to do with a past life spirit guide. Killing an animal and performing a ritual sacrifice with an altar of stone with its body and blood on your person is to transfer the life/spirit of that wolf into yourself.

Because spirits don't die, they continue on, and this is means you may need to give attention to this wolf spirit.

This is how spirit guides and familiars are made... Well, something like this.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hungry Ghost, perhaps it would've been awesome if you become Lucid, and maybe revive the Wolf. Each time I see a Husky Dog, they would remind me of a Wolf. One thing you oughta now, back when the Earth had no Humans, and began with this Animal life. We were these Animals before we were Humans. I got that from Dolores Cannon, by the way.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
My dream started with me jumping through a portal to recover something. On the other side of the portal I was a native American in a tall redwood forest. A wolf started chasing me. It was going to kill me but I shot it in the head. I began to cry as it slowly died. Afterwards I painted it blood on my body and face and I placed it on a pike in the middle of a stone circle for a sacrifice.

I'm not entirely sure what this dream means because of how rich the symbolism is. Perhaps it's something about a past life or becoming more inline with my true will.

I will do some divination on this later but I was wondering what y'all thought.
Ok, here it is: Wolves in dreams represent the wild, untamed, and mysterious aspects of life. A wolf in a dream could be your subconscious trying to bring your attention to something you haven't explored yet or understood in your waking life. In many cultures,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, often representing strength, freedom, and survival. They may also be associated with intuition, loyalty, and spiritual guidance. Some people may interpret a dream about a wolf as a symbol of their own strength, power, or intuition. It could be a reminder to trust your instincts and let your inner strength guide you.

No one enjoys dreams where you’re being followed or chased, and being tracked by a wolf can be very unnerving. With a strong spiritual connection, this may symbolize that you have a challenging time ahead and they are here to watch over you. If the wolf or wolves in your dream are threatening or give you a sense of urgency, then it could be that they are trying to alert you to issues in your life. Sometimes, it can be that someone around us is going through a tough time but hasn’t told us yet – so being followed by wolves is a good sign to reach out and check in with loved ones.

Remember, wolves have been a part of human mythology for thousands of years. As we lived alongside them, they have come to have significant meaning to us. Therefore, understanding what the wolf is trying to tell you is a very personal journey. A common theme of wolf dreams is the idea that there is something in your personal life that you haven’t dealt with yet. Take some time to reflect on your inner self and be completely honest about how you’ve been feeling. It could be a good time to start some mindful practices like journalling or
, which can help you mentally unwind. Their strong association with family and social ties also indicates that you should take a good look at your relationships. Spend more time building close connections with people who make you feel loved and secure. Maybe it’s a sign you need to step out of your comfort zone and put yourself out there.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, here it is: Wolves in dreams represent the wild, untamed, and mysterious aspects of life. A wolf in a dream could be your subconscious trying to bring your attention to something you haven't explored yet or understood in your waking life. In many cultures,
, often representing strength, freedom, and survival. They may also be associated with intuition, loyalty, and spiritual guidance. Some people may interpret a dream about a wolf as a symbol of their own strength, power, or intuition. It could be a reminder to trust your instincts and let your inner strength guide you.

No one enjoys dreams where you’re being followed or chased, and being tracked by a wolf can be very unnerving. With a strong spiritual connection, this may symbolize that you have a challenging time ahead and they are here to watch over you. If the wolf or wolves in your dream are threatening or give you a sense of urgency, then it could be that they are trying to alert you to issues in your life. Sometimes, it can be that someone around us is going through a tough time but hasn’t told us yet – so being followed by wolves is a good sign to reach out and check in with loved ones.

Remember, wolves have been a part of human mythology for thousands of years. As we lived alongside them, they have come to have significant meaning to us. Therefore, understanding what the wolf is trying to tell you is a very personal journey. A common theme of wolf dreams is the idea that there is something in your personal life that you haven’t dealt with yet. Take some time to reflect on your inner self and be completely honest about how you’ve been feeling. It could be a good time to start some mindful practices like journalling or
, which can help you mentally unwind. Their strong association with family and social ties also indicates that you should take a good look at your relationships. Spend more time building close connections with people who make you feel loved and secure. Maybe it’s a sign you need to step out of your comfort zone and put yourself out there.
Dreaming about killing a wolf is a metaphor for the important and substantial success ahead for you. Your creativity is being contained, you feel you can let your inhibitions go and forget about the cultural mores. Your dream states a life of ease, comfort, and relaxation. You have your emotions in check. Kill in your dream is a symbol of your desire to be cared for and nurtured. You feel you are not in control of things around you. You are harboring feelings of guilt toward a relationship. This dream is a harbinger of temporary setbacks and delays. You have yet to acknowledge your own authoritativeness in a situation. Kill in this dream is evidence of how you confront problems and deal with issues in your life. You are guarded about your feelings. You need to forge ahead toward your goals. Your dream means prosperity and the attainment of your desires.

Last edited: