• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Working with Familiars

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
During journaling about working with directional allies, familiars keep coming up. Decided to split the two topics apart.

Reading "Familiar Unto Me," by BJ Swain. They write* familiars are given by spirit entities, witch heritage, or inherited. *This is very distilled down. If you're interested, please see book available here in the library.

I've been wondering about my spirit animal companion. Was thinking after reading some of Swain's book that it was a subconscious manifestation. After last night's dream, it's something else but not entirely.

Dreamt of a huge underground snake ripping up building foundations, breaking up the ground's surface, bright color gunk coming out of water faucets, and aliens/aerial spirits working with the underground snake.
Post automatically merged:

After the initial excitement unlocking the possibility of getting a more traditional familiar, I'm going to focus on for now the one i have. I'm realizing there are a number of things i can do with "him" that I wasn't imaginative enough to know.
Post automatically merged:

East finished with my familiar and I know what they did, something I should have guessed based on the dream...

Last edited:

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Rest of this I'll be doing privately but might update occasionally.