• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Working With Spirits

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Dream: Was taken to different types of Man (humanity). Each had their station. As I visited them I was told they were what kept humanity moving forward. The last was like a king. The entity said he built his realm upon a pylon because it was his only option for his people. I wondered strongly what he meant by pylon. I moved away from his throne. Saw his island and many islands around it until I could see the border of the ocean meeting with four edges of an inverted pyramid in a black void. Wondered how many types I had met but I was already forgetting. Seemed like 5 or 7. Dream ended.

I thought of starting this journal yesterday but this dream seems to be a "call for action". And so I begin with a dream vision.
Post automatically merged:

Dream: Discussion with various people regarding necromancy reforms and relationships with spirits. Key topic was the importance the role an entity is placed. Example used, that i could understand, was how I enjoyed a US politician when he was an entertainer but as a politician he became toxic to the nations' political system.

Last edited:

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Dreams have been motion active.
Tuesday I dreamt of being with a group of vampire bikers as a mortal. Dream ended by being semi chased by a Dracula archetype.

More experience needs to be had but initially i can feel/discern the difference between an archetype and entity. Archetypes seem to rise up, to generate, to form before me, while an entity comes/moves/enters into my space/awareness fully formed. The experience is close to sound approaching, getting louder as it nears but it was full formed within its own existence. The volume is relative to the distance of the listener...
Post automatically merged:

Dream: foxkin spirits tricking a 18th century men's club.

Last edited:

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Been reading a lot of Stephanie Connelly magick lit. I've heard of her for a long time (decades...time does go by so quickly) but always dismissed her work as "dark" demonic stuff that wouldn't help me evolve as a person. After all who wants to devolve into an angsty adolescent goth? That's what i assumed demonaltory was.

I've learned it's something different and her work towards modeling a daemonolatry framework is something that resonates with me enough to use. It seems to be a spectrum of entities from "high" to "low" vibration.

Don't like using vibration as a metaphor...

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Noticed a marked contrast in mental state when communicating with spirits and emotionally heightened experiential moments. This could be my narrow range of communication. I've read spirit communication can happen during ecstatic states like trance dance, etc. It could be the nature of the state, since one is an outer focus, and the other is an inner expansion.

I developed my version of experiential therapy without knowing until a moment ago that it's an actual therapy. I shouldn't be surprised because it seems everything has been turned into a therapy.

Experiential
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is a category of therapeutic techniques in which expressive tools and activities—such as role-playing or acting, props, arts and crafts, music, animal care, guided imagery, or various forms of recreation—are used to allow clients to re-enact and re-experience emotional situations from their past or their relationships. The objective of experiential therapy is to focus on the activities and, through these experiences, better identify emotions associated with success, disappointment, responsibility, and
. Under the guidance of a trained experiential therapist, the client can explore and cope with feelings of
, hurt, or
, related to their past experiences, that may have been ignored or pushed away previously.

However, I use it not as a therapy, but as a way to re-experience mystical states and explore them.

Will study this more.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The restless dead.

When I angst on certain social issues i feel the death currents moving, the dead connected with how they defined themselves during life.

The noble dragon surfaced today for a brief moment out of the South in good humor. It seemed to foreshadow this angst i feel now that accumulated over the past week and crescendoed reading an article this evening.

After following the restless dead in their stream for a few moments I gently stilled my mind, turbulence in the current calmed. Acknowledging their plight during life and my connection as one of them, I gently placed in the current a desire to help those living who can shape a better future for those of our kind.

The noble dragon was a reminder to bring luminance to the dead.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I will continue demon pathworking for contemplation and I doubt for magical use.

It comes down to it for me the beauty/harmony of natural unfolding without forcing something to happen is a whisper more powerful than a scream.

Last edited:

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Turning towards spirits & predictions:
Floating away from my astral room the dead surround me. I see a duck following behind another duck (Donald returns i guess). Traveling south east, i hear "a second sun to the east"...Impression of a nuclear explosion around Moscow with Putin's name on it. Would someone assassinate him with a nuclear device?

I personally don't take predictions seriously since events are probable and have little faith in fate.

Was wanting to check about AI development and not typical doomsday stuff :-(
Hopefully next time it'll be about artificial intelligence.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Insight today writing about aging and self awareness. Each of us i assume find our own balance of living rationally and allowing for mystery, the magical.

Years ago i read a book of art essays about rambrant. One was about how artists, painters in this case, are alchemist with their materials. Transforming inert materials into something that transcends its beginning.

It was easy to understand but the implication of an internal alchemy of the artist before transforming the exterior "dead" material realm completely evaded me.

Realized today King Paimon (KP) has been gently guiding me in greater self awareness and helping with the alchemy of integrating several separate projects.

I can understand why Crowley felt the goetia were psychological. i can sense KP as an acquired psychic appendage that works in harmony with a higher dimension of myself enriching things already in my makeup.

He seems to have had a hand in calming my astral room into a zen meditation room.

Will explore this more.