• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Yet another Diluculo Journal - Diluculos Art of Astrology Journal

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
This journal will be my account of: 1. Learning the art of Astrology, 2. How to conduct a reading, and 3. Daily readings and interpretation.
My sources: The Only Way to Learn Astrology Vol 1-3, The Contemporary Astrologers Handbook, The Golden Dawn, other random resources I have.
I am starting this journey today.

Reaction score
Awards
What I know of Astrology so far:
There are twelve houses and twelve signs, each ruled by one or two of the ten planets.
There are four triplicities:
Fire, Earth, Air, Water. (Aries, Leo, Segittarius, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces).
There are three classes of signs: Angular (1,4,7,10), Succeedent (2,5,8,11), and Cadent (3,6,9,12),
There are twelve signs in order: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.
There are ten major planets, the first seven the ancient planets: Luna, Mercury, Venus, Sol, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, Neptune, Uranus.
Each sign is ruled by a planet, has a Ruler, an Exaltation, a Detriment and a Fall.
I know more, but this is in brief off top of my head.