• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Your own face in time

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Your own face reflects how well you have led your life in your 40s when the unholy or holy patterns starts to emerge imprinted into your face. This happens for all the individuals and only gets a stronger imprint as you grow older. From the face you can read everything really of yourself. As a youth we are naturally free from this but as we grow older it just gets imprinted by Truth itself which is a DNA structurized formula for us. As a shaman I do see that all off Nature is talking Truth all the time, this is why impeccability to yourself and to others is seen as a virtue.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting concept. We use palms, cards, tea leaves, etc. as methods of divination; why not the face?

Faciemancy. Seems obvious really. It was literally right there in our faces the whole time! :ROFLMAO:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Your own face reflects how well you have led your life in your 40s when the unholy or holy patterns starts to emerge imprinted into your face. This happens for all the individuals and only gets a stronger imprint as you grow older. From the face you can read everything really of yourself. As a youth we are naturally free from this but as we grow older it just gets imprinted by Truth itself which is a DNA structurized formula for us. As a shaman I do see that all off Nature is talking Truth all the time, this is why impeccability to yourself and to others is seen as a virtue.
Not sure about this one chief there’s a lot of evil handsome bastards out there

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That’s the exciting part. If this is potentially a valid form of divination from a scientific point of view, there must be a repeatable and verifiable pattern that establishes a consistent commonality.

@Amur time to get to work! You are a pioneer!

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This is a topic covered in Idra Rabba in the Zohar.

It's been a while since I've read about it, but good looks are not part of it, if I recall.

As a shaman I do see that all off Nature is talking Truth all the time

I think this is an accurate observation.

Faciemancy

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I still look young and I am 40 years old. I'm getting more handsomer each time I look in the mirror.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Well I did more mean the facial muscaluture of a human being, not meaning gorgeous persons here specifically. But yes I got the point, perhaps some really are deceptive :)

Reaction score
Awards
Actually, Crowley has a book he co wrote or wrote on astrology, and noticed similarities of faces per signs. He got to a point of divining people with one look at them. So ... Not terribly new of a method.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
You could think of this phenomenom as of having a soul or DNA blueprint, and if you follow the blueprint appropriately you get a more beautiful look when you are old and if you follow it in disharmony you get a worse imprint.

Another reminder is that this is just your subconscious belief of yourself that is imprinted :)

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There is a saying I once read: "With 20 you have the face God gave you, with 40 you have the face life gave you, and with 60 you have the face you deserve."

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
patterns starts to emerge imprinted into your face.
So whenever I'm concentrating, I look worried. People used to ask me if I was okay, when I was 100% fine but just thinking about stuff or reading a book. Sometimes my partner still has to check when I'm looking at my emails ("bad news or just thinking?"). It's just the angle my eyebrows make when they pull together I guess.

So as those lines become permanent wrinkles, I'm going to look like I spent a lot of time being worried, rather than a lot of time thinking.

That's not really holy/unholy, but it does make me doubt the accuracy of reading faces via the expressions they make

(And of course it's easy to imagine the worst sort of sociopath might spend a lot of time smiling, completely untroubled by their evil actions)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i know where it is a cultural thing, but ive read several books from writers with indonesian heritage, but ive also met people from the area of the world and they all tell about how one can see the animal in a human face. i find it an intriguing idea and sometimes bordering idiotic, but sometimes it really fits.

lets say some male looked like a cow and when i look into the spiritual meaning of cows i can see them as if he where his spirit animal. i think its more a fun thing of seeing something in a face. i could have been doing the same to clouds. still sometimes it really rings true.

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
When my wife first saw Tony Fauci back in 2020 she immediately said he was evil and she didn’t trust him based solely on his face.
And I was like, “who, this cute little guy?”

Well seems like she was correct, I was naive and that little guy is an evil bastard after all.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
So whenever I'm concentrating, I look worried. People used to ask me if I was okay, when I was 100% fine but just thinking about stuff or reading a book. Sometimes my partner still has to check when I'm looking at my emails ("bad news or just thinking?"). It's just the angle my eyebrows make when they pull together I guess.

So as those lines become permanent wrinkles, I'm going to look like I spent a lot of time being worried, rather than a lot of time thinking.

That's not really holy/unholy, but it does make me doubt the accuracy of reading faces via the expressions they make

(And of course it's easy to imagine the worst sort of sociopath might spend a lot of time smiling, completely untroubled by their evil actions)
Might be that I'm wrong with my statement then :) Not sure but always imagined it to be like this when looking at elder people, but might be really wrong and there is a finnish expression of "Ulkonäkö voi pettää" meaning that how you look might deceive others.