• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

psychedelics?

Reaction score
Awards
do you use them for magic?

i ate a shitload of mushrooms once and asked to be wiser than king solomon, to know exactly how the universe works, splendid results

pro tip: dont take psychedelics without a shaman unless you are one

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
To be as wise as Solomon all it takes is to says clever and attracting things.

Imagine a wise man and a fool, you can hear cool stuff from wise man and you can hear stupidity told by a fool.
Therefore wisdom is all about what one is saying.
Thus if you want to be wise talk clever stuff, if there is nothing smart to say be quiet.

When dealing with less fortunate, explain them their nonsense so that they can understand,
When dealing with wise men don't interrupt their speech as that will make you a fool in their eyes.

Words are most powerful when spoken in measure and in right time.
Solomon was thus wise man not because what he did or was but because no foolishness was heard from him.
Remember his judgement of 2 women about their child?

Reaction score
Awards
The two moms and the baby was indeed a clever trick.
Post automatically merged:

I do generally smoke marijuana before rituals to induce light trance, or can take a seroquel to do heavy trance.
Psychedelics I've done include ecstasy, LSD, and Psilocybin mushrooms.
I can see psychedelics being useful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
To be as wise as Solomon all it takes is to says clever and attracting things.
i attract things without a sound, words are violence against reality so i use them like a weapon, i said "wiser", not "as wise"

Therefore wisdom is all about what one is saying.
wrong. wisdom is the precursor to right action

blathering on and on about a topic is just mental masturbation

Solomon was thus wise man not because what he did or was but because no foolishness was heard from him.
Remember his judgement of 2 women about their child?
lol, he actually did say something foolish, on purpose, to cut the child in half is a fools solution, or a psychopath, so he forced the mother into a corner by making her think he was an idiot, but it was his right action after the mother declared "save my baby" that proved his wisdom

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i od'ed on M while that isnt possible, so i became a black flame and hit everyone who said otherwise. after death i started to combine and said when i come back i want to have kids and well now i have spiritual kids every fucking where. so im not saving babies and bigger players got to eat.

so they call me drunk and i became a whirling sufi until they said wait a minute a woman cant be that. so i became a voudouisant and told the baron to cut the crap and give me a female lane and im disgusted by it.

i cried seas full, as all i saw was men loosing their prowess and now im just annoyed life is short and all the religions say humans used to live for 1000s of years and i started watching highlander. sad lovestories and i turned cold.

justice came on and asked whatup?? i said well, look at all that sexual abuse everywhere where is the border, where is the line. some wise guy, not solomon, no not him, also not some the wiser said: he chicky did you know, i like you back. i had to pancake swap pretty fast, cause i was still on flat earth explaining why pizzagate needs an 18+lane as i dont have flat ass, thank you very much and now PyPi gets subpoenaed.

that trip was almost 18 years ago, so it took me a while to understand i really am totally i do:

Xeper

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
i od'ed on M while that isnt possible, so i became a black flame and hit everyone who said otherwise. after death i started to combine and said when i come back i want to have kids and well now i have spiritual kids every fucking where. so im not saving babies and bigger players got to eat.

so they call me drunk and i became a whirling sufi until they said wait a minute a woman cant be that. so i became a voudouisant and told the baron to cut the crap and give me a female lane and im disgusted by it.

i cried seas full, as all i saw was men loosing their prowess and now im just annoyed life is short and all the religions say humans used to live for 1000s of years and i started watching highlander. sad lovestories and i turned cold.

justice came on and asked whatup?? i said well, look at all that sexual abuse everywhere where is the border, where is the line. some wise guy, not solomon, no not him, also not some the wiser said: he chicky did you know, i like you back. i had to pancake swap pretty fast, cause i was still on flat earth explaining why pizzagate needs an 18+lane as i dont have flat ass, thank you very much and now PyPi gets subpoenaed.

that trip was almost 18 years ago, so it took me a while to understand i really am totally i do:

Xeper
Bro what

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I think she is saying that psychotropic instructions gave her the power of solving Pi to infinity, as she has demonstrated elsewhere:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As to my experience, I can sum up by referring to Terrence McKenna's comment that "It is the perturbed mind that is in the process of rediscovering the nature that lies outside of culture."

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I think she is saying that psychotropic instructions gave her the power of solving Pi to infinity, as she has demonstrated elsewhere:

As to my experience, I can sum up by referring to Terrence McKenna's comment that "It is the perturbed mind that is in the process of rediscovering the nature that lies outside of culture."
Thank you for the translation

Reaction score
Awards
DMT and some other drug have been in the occult world lately.
My peer pressure and lack of backbone enabled me to use drugs chemical in nature.
If I could go back to my earlier 20s knowing what I know now, would just smoke weed and a tiny pinch of mushrooms occasionally.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
DMT and some other drug have been in the occult world lately.
My peer pressure and lack of backbone enabled me to use drugs chemical in nature.
If I could go back to my earlier 20s knowing what I know now, would just smoke weed and a tiny pinch of mushrooms occasionally.
You might experience “secrets” or “revelations” but it is not earned, and most people have no idea how to process or integrate what they’ve seen because they never build a foundation, they just skipped to the end result.

In my opinion it would be like an absolute novice in Magick invoking demons without doing any of the foundational steps before, they’d be in for a hell of a time.

Reaction score
Awards
I can see what @Lemongrass00 is saying.
Years ago, I would smoke grass and have fantastic visions. However, few I could put into words since in so high a state/such a deep trance.
I think the ones I was able to recall or speak on while in that state, was inconsequential or earned enough to repeat aloud.
If you were to ask me what visions, they were typically very much like visions in Ezekiel.

Friggasdottir

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I personally prefer to microdose psilocybin. I speak to the spirit of the mushroom to give me understanding where I am lacking. There is no high, only a subtle growth of something deep inside, a motivation, an intuition. It's an amazing organism.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I personally prefer to microdose psilocybin. I speak to the spirit of the mushroom to give me understanding where I am lacking. There is no high, only a subtle growth of something deep inside, a motivation, an intuition. It's an amazing organism.
My favourite Terence McKenna quote: "The message of the psilocybin mushroom is clear: 'I require the nervous system of a mammal ; do you have one handy?'"

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
ou might experience “secrets” or “revelations” but it is not earned, and most people have no idea how to process or integrate what they’ve seen because they never build a foundation, they just skipped to the end result

Example: when I take a certain root bark and do the work (alchemy) required to transmute it into an entheogenic substance (DMT), consume it and effectively “skip to the end result” did I not earn this experience?
I feel like I did earn it, and it was this glimpse of the end result that led me down the esoteric path of discovery that I’m on.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Example: when I take a certain root bark and do the work (alchemy) required to transmute it into an entheogenic substance (DMT), consume it and effectively “skip to the end result” did I not earn this experience?
I feel like I did earn it, and it was this glimpse of the end result that led me down the esoteric path of discovery that I’m on.
I made that post over half a year ago lol,

I see what you are saying but in my opinion there is no shortcut that is more beneficial than achieving it naturally.

Your consciousness can achieve every single elevated state required, it just takes work to do, not to mention people (myself included) who have experimented with those drugs and have experienced incredible things, lacked the quality of consciousness to maintain or act upon it later and often times just completely forgets a lot of it, because no work was ever done to prepare you to achieve and maintain those results, that is what I mean by “earned”

and taking hallucinogenics long term increases your risk of developing psychosis, not a fun time.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think Prepared would be a better term than Earned - in my experience, whether it's in a recreational, spiritual, artistic, or magical framework - those people who have prepared themselves for the psychedelic experience seem to deal with it better than those who haven't, whether that is a slow build-up of doses, or extensive meditation/trance-work or something else. Likewise those who are better prepared seem far less likely to suffer from either temporary, or permanent mental illness as a result of their experiences.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You might experience “secrets” or “revelations” but it is not earned
This is a very American sentiment (apologies if you're not American - it's still a very deeply embedded value in that culture, and they're certainly trying to spread it to the rest of the world, with some regrettable success)

To be specific, US government propaganda says "actually it's good that the government does nothing to help or support you, because it wouldn't have any value if you didn't earn it via your own self-lifted bootstraps, and anyway that sounds like communism"

Now, I am absolutely certain that I have picked up some of the cultural propaganda from my own country - everyone does it. But one of the good things about meeting people from different countries is you start to spot, "this seems to be a pretty universal human value" and "huh, people from other countries don't think Kim Jong Il is the best guy ever? Maybe I should spend some time analysing that value"

(I'm not comparing the level of cultural indoctrination in the US or Australia to North Korea by the way, it's just an easy reference. But I mean, there's a reason they don't let people leave: it's dangerous to meet people who grew up with different indoctrination, because we can contrast and compare)