• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] 19 Angels for getting near to God

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Not a tutorial, but I think a key is to invoke in the East unless specified otherwise or if you know the tarot attribution to the Kerubic (fixed) direction. Most of us approach angels with "Gimme gimme gimme" type attitudes, rather than trying to come to their vibration and glorifying God, and to be wiped free from transgressions, seeking a clean slate and to be in the good graces of God.
Say the name three times, invoking in the proper direction, and then vibrate like a mantra the Psalm three times stating the intent of the call to them. Give thanksgiving/license to depart if you so wish.

I present thus to you...

19 Angels for getting near to God

========================================================================================================

5 Mahasiah
To live in peace with everyone. Governs high science, occult philosophy, theology, and the liberal arts. Learns easily, keen for honest pleasures.
4th verse of Psalm 33: “I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” (Exquisivi Dominum, et exaudivit me: et ex omnibus tribulationibus meis eripuit me).

7 Achaiah
Governs patience, secrets of nature. Loves learning, proud to accomplish the most difficult tasks
8th verse of Psalm 102: “The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy” (Miserator et misericors Dominus: longanimis et multum misericors).

8 Cahetel
To obtain the benediction of God and to drive away evil spirits. Governs agricultural production. Inspires man to rise towards God.
6th verse of Psalm 94: “O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker” (Venite adoremus, et procidamus: et ploremus ante Dominum, qui fecit nos).

9 Aziel
Mercy of God, friendship and favor of the great, execution of a promise made (sic). Governs good faith and reconciliation. Sincere in promises, will easily extend pardon.
6th verse of Psalm 24: “Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old” (Reminiscere miserationum tuarum, Domine, et misericordiarum tuarum quae a saeculo sunt).

15 Hariel
Against the impious. Governs sciences and arts. Religious sentiments, morally pure.
22nd verse of Psalm 94: “But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge“ (Et factus est mihi Dominus in refugium: et Deus meus in adjutorium spei meae).

19 Leuviah
To be invoked while facing South. To obtain the grace of God. Governs memory, human intelligence. Amiable, lively, modest, bearing of adversity with resignation.
1st verse of Psalm 40: “I waited patiently for the Lord, and he inclined unto me” (Expectans expectavi Dominum, et intendit mihi).

20 Pahaliah
Against enemies of religion, for the conversion of nations to Christianity (!). Governs religion, theology, morality, chastity, purity. Ecclesiastical vocation.
2nd verse of Psalm 120: “Deliver my soul, O Lord, fromlying lips, and from a deceitful tongue” (Domine libera anima mean a labiis iniquis, et a lingua dolosa).

24 Hahuiah
To obtain the grace and mercy of God. Governs exiles, fugitives, defaulters. Protects against harmful animals. Preserves from thieves and assassins. Loves truth, the exact sciences, sincere in word and deed.
18th verse of Psalm 33: “Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;” (Ecce oculi Domini super metuenteseum: et in eis, qui spirant in misericordia ejus).

29 Reiiel
Against the impious and enemies of religion; for deliverance from all enemies both visible and invisible. Virtue and zeal for the propagation of truth, will do his utmost to destroy impiety.
4th verse of Psalm 53: “Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul” (Ecce enim Deus adjuvat me: et Dominus susceptor est animae meae).

41 Hahahel
Against the impious, slanderers. Governs Christianity. Greatness of soul, energy. Consecrated to the service of God.
2nd verse of Psalm 120: “Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitfujl tongue” (Domine libera animam meam a labiis iniquis et a lingua dolosa).

43 Veuaiah
For the destruction of the enemy and deliverance from bondage. Love glory and the military.
13th verse of Psalm 88: “But unto thee have I cried, O Lord; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee” (Et ego ad te Domine clamavi: et mane oratio mea praeveniet te).

45 Sealiah
To confound the wicked and the proud, to exalt the humiliated and the fallen. Governs vegetation. Loves learning, much aptitude.
18th verse of Psalm 94: “When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up” (Si dicebam, motus est pes meus: misericordia tua Domine, adjuebat me).

47 Asaliah
For the praising of God and the growing towards him when he enlightens us. Governs justice, makes the truth known in legal proceedings. Agreeable character, avid for the acquisition of secret knowledge.
24th verse of Psalm 104: “O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches”(Quam magnificata sunt opera tua Domine! Omnia in spientia fecisti: impleta est terra possessione tua).

49 Vehuel
Sorrow, contrariness. For the exaltation of oneself for the benediction and glory of God. Sensitive and generous soul. Literature, jurisprudence, diplomacy.
3rd verse of Psalm 145: “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable” (Magnus Dominus et laudabilis nimis et magnitudinia ejus non est finis).

50 Daniel
To obtain the mercy of God and consolation. Governs justice, lawyers, solicitors. Furnishes conclusions to those who hesitate. Industrious and active in business, loves literature and is distinguished for eloquence.
8th verse of Psalm 103: “The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy” (Miserator et misericors Dominus: longanimis et misericors).

51 Hahasiah
For the elevation of the soul and the discovery of the mysteries of wisdom. Governs chemistry and physics. Reveals the secret of the Philosopher's Stone and universal medicine. Loves abstract science. Devoted to the discovery of the properties of animals, plants and minerals. Distinguished in medicine.
31st verse of Psalm 104: “The glory of the Lord shall endure forever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works” (Sit gloria Domini in saeculum: laetabitur Dominus in operibus suis).

54 Nithael
To obtain the mercy of God and live long. Emperor, king, and prince. Renowned for writings and eloquence, of great reputation among the learned.
19th verse of Psalm 103: “The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens: and his kingdom ruleth over all” (Dominus in coelo paravit sedem suam: et regnum ipsius omnibus dominabitur).

63 Anianuel
For the conversion of nations to Christianity. Protects against accidents, heals the sick. Governs commerce, banking. Subtle and ingenious, industrious and active.
11th verse of Psalm 2: “Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling” (Servite Domino in timore: et exultate ei cum tremore).

66 Manakel
For the appeasement of the anger of God and for the healing of epilepsy. Governs vegetation, aquatic animals. Influences dreams. Gentleness of character.
21st verse of Psalm 38: “Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me” (Ne derelinquas me Domine Deus maus; ne discesseris a me).

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
State the purpose of the call by vibrating the psalm three times like a mantra

What do you mean vibrate, what? What sound?

Reaction score
Awards
Vibrate the angels name and Psalm, like you vibrate godnames in the LRP, LRH or MPR.
Post automatically merged:

Most of us approach angels with "Gimme gimme gimme" type attitudes, rather than trying to come to their vibration and glorifying God, and to be wiped free from transgressions, seeking a clean slate and to be in the good graces of God.
This is the intent...to get near to God.
These angels were hand picked by me per their descriptions.
There is a process to call on them which I will write out when I'm back from my psychiatry appointment.

Say the name three times, invoking in the proper direction, and then vibrate like a mantra the Psalm three times stating the intent of the call to them. Give thanksgiving/license to depart if you so wish.
The Thanksgiving is actually mandatory. They've appeared to you to help.
The mantra is the psalm, which is vibrated at least three times after vibrating the namc of the angel three times
I hope I've made this more clear.

Last edited:

Vinush

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you!
Unfortunately I'll need the help of Asaliah. I want to go deeper on study, do you have any recommendations ?

Reaction score
Awards
The Grand Invocation of Solomon needs to be recited as well as a few Bible scriptures. Then the conjuring of the Shem angels.
It's best if you know the tarot card they are attributed to, so you know based on the astrology of the card to face that signs direction. When in doubt face East.
Copious amounts of frankincense and mhyrr is a good bet as well.
Post automatically merged:

I'm currently reading "The Practical Kabbalah" by Ambelain and translation by Vaughan, to write a post on conjuring the Shem angels.
Preferably without tools, props or candles and incense. If I can do it, anyone could. What I mean is I have no clairvoyance or clairaudience.
On Getting near to God through the nineteen Shem angels Ive posted about, from 72 Angels of Magick, I will try to include Raziel and the mantras used to call down the angels near, and thus these mantras could be verified for safetys sake and if there are any other mantras, say healing, protection, drawing near to God, having the knowledge and wisdom and understanding (supernal triangle) of God, using (Metatron) the Voice of God, etc. If at all possible.

Last edited: