• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request 36 Faces The History, Astrology and Magic of the Decans – Austin Coppock

This book has been found and shared.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
No digital copy exists. Will have to wait for scan or publisher leak which likely won't happen from 3HP.

Jeremiel

Neophyte
Reaction score
Don't I know it; believe me I have been trying everywhere...a digital copy would certainly undercut the absurd prices asked for a pb. A second edition is long overdue imo.

Reaction score
Don't I know it; believe me I have been trying everywhere...a digital copy would certainly undercut the absurd prices asked for a pb. A second edition is long overdue imo.
Search it up on Anna's Archive as it recently surfaced there

The Z-Library link seems easiest to obtain the pdf from after making a free account

Please share it with anyone else you know interested in the book because it's been impossible to get a hold of both physically and digitally

I hope this helps further your studies

Jeremiel

Neophyte
Reaction score
Search it up on Anna's Archive as it recently surfaced there

The Z-Library link seems easiest to obtain the pdf from after making a free account

Please share it with anyone else you know interested in the book because it's been impossible to get a hold of both physically and digitally

I hope this helps further your studies
Thanks for the tip! Believe it or not I heard about AA a few weeks ago and indeed secured a .pdf of 36 Faces; the early chapter Egyptian decans was painfully thin... Travis McHenry's Cult if the Stars and Mogg Morgan's Demonic Calendar (both available here at WF btw) are better for detailing the the Egyptian decans. I assume the subsequent chapters on Hellenistic decans in 36 Faces is more in-depth. Thank you for commenting.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards