• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A Capaitalist model and means to restore a fair and stable economy.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, then its rich man vs poor man forever and ever. We might as well start calling the president King or Queen.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, then its rich man vs poor man forever and ever. We might as well start calling the president King or Queen.
With power arranged the way it is, we can't vote or finesse our way out. Time to stop tweaking. (That's tweak, now twerk---though the two do have similarities.)

Where's the guy from the other day who was talking up Guenon here in the forum? Our Gallic Sufi opined toward his end, "Only disaster can save us."

whatever0935

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks. If someone is working for, say, 50,000 dong/hr in a city like Hue, how much rent could he expect to pay? food? I'm trying to get a handle on living expenses.
50,000 Dong per hour, LMAO! Do you know how much money we make in one hour in the Vietnam ? 1 USD equals 20,000 VND. If you want higher pay, you have to work in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) in Vietnam. The salary there is better than in Hanoi and is considered the best place to work for money. I'm sorry if I insulted anyone who comes to my country to take a simple job like teaching English. You can make around 1,000 USD per month with minimum effort, working 4 days a week for 6 hours a day. In Vietnam, it's a comfortable place to live if you earn USD. The economic situation in my country is getting worse and worse, so many people with financial means choose to leave for countries like Australia, New Zealand, and the USA. In Hue, you can live comfortably if you make 500 to 600 USD. The economic conditions in that area are very poor, and it can be a boring place to live. Many young people always come to Saigon to live and work. Our government is corrupt (Fucking communist government), and young people in my country feel hopeless and nihilistic, thinking that the only thing they can do now is to run away from this country if they have the money. In the future, there might be conflicts with China
Post automatically merged:

Because it is a natural law, if there are no highs and lows, how the hell can change happen? We come into this world and realize it is a hell place to live. It seems like it will always be the same, with nothing new under the sun. That is why all religions or mystics always encourage us to practice and strive to reach another plane

T"The concept of rich and poor, like yin and yang, will always exist. I feel that leftist politics or philosophy can sometimes seem like a fantasy because they attempt to change natural laws. Looking at the current state of affairs in your country, there are numerous disasters and crises, such as the division between woke ideologies, animosity between men and women, border crises, and so on

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
50,000 Dong per hour, LMAO! Do you know how much money we make in one hour in the Vietnam ? 1 USD equals 20,000 VND. If you want higher pay, you have to work in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) in Vietnam. The salary there is better than in Hanoi and is considered the best place to work for money. I'm sorry if I insulted anyone who comes to my country to take a simple job like teaching English. You can make around 1,000 USD per month with minimum effort, working 4 days a week for 6 hours a day. In Vietnam, it's a comfortable place to live if you earn USD. The economic situation in my country is getting worse and worse, so many people with financial means choose to leave for countries like Australia, New Zealand, and the USA. In Hue, you can live comfortably if you make 500 to 600 USD. The economic conditions in that area are very poor, and it can be a boring place to live. Many young people always come to Saigon to live and work. Our government is corrupt (Fucking communist government), and young people in my country feel hopeless and nihilistic, thinking that the only thing they can do now is to run away from this country if they have the money. In the future, there might be conflicts with China
Post automatically merged:

Because it is a natural law, if there are no highs and lows, how the hell can change happen? We come into this world and realize it is a hell place to live. It seems like it will always be the same, with nothing new under the sun. That is why all religions or mystics always encourage us to practice and strive to reach another plane

T"The concept of rich and poor, like yin and yang, will always exist. I feel that leftist politics or philosophy can sometimes seem like a fantasy because they attempt to change natural laws. Looking at the current state of affairs in your country, there are numerous disasters and crises, such as the division between woke ideologies, animosity between men and women, border crises, and so on
You said wages run $1-5 USD/hour. I checked today's exchange rate: 24,000 dong= 1 dollar. So two dollars (low mid-range for the scale you gave) is about 50,000 VND. What's to laugh your a** off about? I used the numbers you gave me. On January 17, you said wages run 1-5 USD/hour. Now it's ridiculous? Decide what numbers you want to use and stick to them if you want meaningful commentary.

whatever0935

Neophyte
Reaction score
You said wages run $1-5 USD/hour. I checked today's exchange rate: 24,000 dong= 1 dollar. So two dollars (low mid-range for the scale you gave) is about 50,000 VND. What's to laugh your a** off about? I used the numbers you gave me. On January 17, you said wages run 1-5 USD/hour. Now it's ridiculous? Decide what numbers you want to use and stick to them if you want meaningful commentary.
I'm sorry, I didn't see the previous comment, but whatever you said, the economic system in our country is currently messed up. Regarding rent and food, in Japan, one day of work can buy enough food for one week, while in my country, one day of work only covers the cost of food for that day. Additionally, we don't have enough savings to invest in anything. Rent and housing seem to be the prevalent problems of our time, and this issue is common in all East Asian countries. It's ironic that if you live in Vietnam and earn dollars, you can live comfortably here. It's frustrating that people in our own country earn less than Westerners who come here, do simple jobs, and make more money

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry, I didn't see the previous comment, but whatever you said, the economic system in our country is currently messed up. Regarding rent and food, in Japan, one day of work can buy enough food for one week, while in my country, one day of work only covers the cost of food for that day. Additionally, we don't have enough savings to invest in anything. Rent and housing seem to be the prevalent problems of our time, and this issue is common in all East Asian countries. It's ironic that if you live in Vietnam and earn dollars, you can live comfortably here. It's frustrating that people in our own country earn less than Westerners who come here, do simple jobs, and make more money
Yes, that is a bad situation.