• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request A Compendium of Unnatural Black Magic (var. authors)

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

bungum

Visitor
Benefactor
Reaction score
Wrong section, unspecific thread title, super-rare book
Wondering if anyone has a scan (or better yet a copy willing to be sold/lent) of A Compendium of Unnatural Black Magic published by Enodia Press. It seems to be the only title of six in their stellar history that is unavailable for purchase; I’ve reached out to the publisher and searched high and low to no result.
Just for those unaware Enodia really does have some great books from Faustian tradition, which goes often disregarded in English publication. If you’ve got a few bucks give them a look, 5/6 are up for purchase and well worth it.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
All right then, where do I start... you posted a request in the wrong section (Book Shares), the original title ("Enodia; Faust") of your thread didn't tell us anything about the book you're looking for, only a fringe publisher whom I have never heard of was mentioned (it's
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in case anybody's interested), so I assumed it was a super-rare book. Turns out it isn't because it's an unlimited edition and sold on amazon to boot, so I was wrong on that account and there is no reason to decline the request, I'd say; it's just not very probable that somebody will go through the trouble of scanning it but you never know. All in all, a big mess that could easily have been avoided; just look how others worded their requests and always be sure to provide sufficient details.

Anyway, familiarize yourself with the General Forum Rules and the Library Rules in particular, we here take enforcing them rather seriously.