• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF A Folder For You Pleasant Welcoming Lovely People ;)

Share a PDF of a book.

FraterDeweyDecimilus

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Here ya go folks. Just kinda mix and matched and tossed some stuff in I thought could benefit folks at various stages of progress in their practice. I'd put in more effort but, the folks badly in need of preparation H would just find something to complain about anyways.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Quite right we have a complaint - it would be not too anally retentive to request a list of the books you so genererously shared, I feel. And if you continue to break forum rules, the Forum Staff will continue to be unpleasant and unwelcoming as well. Nevertheless, nice collection but pity about the missing book list.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
After the build up you gave it I was expecting this to be world changing. The highest quality texts here are the academic Zoroastrian works which many may find useful but which I read as an undergrad. I'll pass on the Michael Ford and Laurie Cabot.