• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A game you should play

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello guys, a new strategy game has been released, it's called "master of magic".
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You select your wizard, start with a little town, research and cast spells and expand your magic empire to dominate the world trough 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) style gameplay.

I'm passionate about turn based 4X strategy games, and this one is a true gem you guys should play, the game is pretty difficult and complex, I've lost my first gameplay but I'm not really sorry because a good strategy game is the one which you can't easily beat.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It plays like civ 5 but with addition of magic, spell books etc.
Some game mechanics is different than civ 5 ex:
  • city borders don't expand, you have 2 hexes around city and that's it
  • population grows in 100's and thousands of people instead of 1 pop each time
  • Units stack per tile instead of 1UPT
  • The AI is far stronger compared to civ 5