• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] A general road opening spell?

Someone's asking for help!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi!

I'm a looking for a general purpose road-opening spell

That is, one that does "bring more opportunities into my life, open new doors for me, widen my network, increase the number of options I have"

Rather than specific road-opening, where you have a specific goal or road, and you want the obstacles on that road removed

I'm looking for something that I might do once a week or month as general ecosystem maintenance, not targeted to any one purpose. It could potentially be as much about opening my eyes to see more of the available options, rather than just about actually creating new options

Does anyone have anything?

Thank you!

Reaction score
Awards
Hi!

I'm a looking for a general purpose road-opening spell

That is, one that does "bring more opportunities into my life, open new doors for me, widen my network, increase the number of options I have"

Rather than specific road-opening, where you have a specific goal or road, and you want the obstacles on that road removed

I'm looking for something that I might do once a week or month as general ecosystem maintenance, not targeted to any one purpose. It could potentially be as much about opening my eyes to see more of the available options, rather than just about actually creating new options

Does anyone have anything?

Thank you!
Sorry, I used to but left my old grimoires and my book Candle Burning Magic back in Michigan.
My recommendation:
Download Candle Burning Magic and the 72 Angels of Magick from book shares.
Select saints that vibe with your plight, St Joseph or St Expedite maybe?
Sketch out rituals from the book that are similar and bear the candle color green, for tomorrow, with lavender and or rose and or frankincense incense.
Write out the affirmations.
If psalms are part of these affirmations, note the psalm and the corresponding shem angel.
Build a ritual. And set a good plan try time tomorrow. If doing today use blue or violet candles.
Do the LBRP.
Do LBRH (Saturn)
State your ritual intention in full, recite the affirmations and psalms, and Invoke the saints and angels.
Do the LIRP (Earth)
Do the LIRH (Jupiter)
Do the Middle Pillar Ritual.
Meditate on the outcome and state your intention. State the affirmations.
Do the LBRP.
Close your ritual and give friendly license to depart.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sure I have some false beliefs holding me back - you'd be delusional to think you didn't - but it's not really what I'm looking for help with right now. I already do a lot of self-analysis and learning. I am aware that binary thinking can sometimes stop me seeing options (eg I think, if someone asks me to do something, the options are "yes" or "no" - or even "yes forever" and "no forever" - when in reality there are a lot of other options in between and outside those two). My daily prayer to my spirits does involve asking for my vision to be cleared of false binaries

However, in this thread, that's not really what I'm looking for.

You could say I'm looking for an increase in good luck, rather than a decrease in bad luck - but with the specific angle of widening the base of opportunities in exposed to.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I might do once a week or month as general ecosystem maintenance, not targeted to any one purpose.
I know I literally just said this, but the two rituals I suggested will do this in a wonderful way, and I will explain it a little better:

LBRP and LIRP: Will banish, balance and inflow fresh energy into your psyche (microcosm). You might notice things such as vices you contain having a weaker hold on you, or qualities you wish you had manifesting themselves more dominantly in yourself

LBRH and LIRH: Will banish, balance and inflow fresh energy on a macrocosmic level. You might notice things such as increased opportunities, or avoiding potentially undesirable situtations, i.e things will seem to go your way more

It is important to do both, because most people only work on a macrocosmic level (planetary magick for instance) and bring about favorable circumstances, but lack the inner balance to maintain that change long-term

Example: Using planetary magick to bring 'wealth', but you have a negative imbalance of the 'earth' trait in your psyche, so you blow all your money on useless crap.

I would recommend doing it more than once a week, at least 3x a week or every other day, but daily is ideal.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I was just using the distinction between good and bad luck to try and clarify my request. If I believed it was random, I wouldn't ask for a spell.

Does the Earth provide freebies to those that ask?

In my experience: yes, sometimes. However, that's not relevant here as I'm not asking for a freebie. "More opportunities" doesn't remove the need to work to pursue those newly visible opportunities

Reaction score
Awards
An excellent point. The LRP, earth invoking is different from Active Spirit or Passive Spirit invoking, its worth a shot to try variations.
Let's say youre a writer, you may wish to try invoking Air in the LRP. Lets say youre a counselor, you may wish to banish Water LRP.

Since you are looking for luck, perhaps Saturn invoking coukld be helpful, but its why I mentioned Jupiter. Mercury is also an option if youre aiming for a communications or commerce area.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry I missed your post @Diluculo_DelFuego because I was annoyed at Roma's! That's quite funny: it's exactly the sort of problem I'm talking about. Missing someone's help because you've been distracted by something you have a negative reaction to

Thanks very much (for the suggestion and the accidental secondary lesson haha)
Post automatically merged:

LBRP and LIRP: Will banish, balance and inflow fresh energy into your psyche (microcosm). You might notice things such as vices you contain having a weaker hold on you, or qualities you wish you had manifesting themselves more dominantly in yourself

LBRH and LIRH: Will banish, balance and inflow fresh energy on a macrocosmic level. You might notice things such as increased opportunities, or avoiding potentially undesirable situtations, i.e things will seem to go your way more

This is very good advice but I already do this daily! (Always LIRH, alternative LBRP and LIRP according to what feels needed on the day)

Surely Gallery of Magick has something for this purpose

Good thought, I don't tend to think of GoM as an option, but this really is there wheelhouse

(Not considering GoM as an option because I'm usually not interested in their work is also a good example of mindset unnecessarily limiting one's options)

Reaction score
Awards
Go outside during a full moon, with a handful of nickels and pennies, and a half full (look EXACTLY at that wording and mode of thought) glass of water.
Slowly add the coins, catching the reflection of the moon in the glass, reciting the following:
Lovely Lady of the Moon,
Bring to me your wealth right soon.
Fill my hands with silver and gold,
All you give my purse can hold.

As you empty the glass of water on the ground where it sat, leave the coins there as well as an offering or seed offering s it were.
Go inside and fret not about results yet being aware until luck comes your way, putting your best feet forward all in all.

Spell courtesy of D.J. Conway in the book "Celtic Magic".

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Bring to me your wealth right soon.
Fill my hands with silver and gold,
All you give my purse can hold.
Oh I'm not actually interested in money!

I mean, I'm not NOT interested in money, but it's not my priority right now

I'm really looking for opportunities for interesting experiences. That could be work - but it'd be "here's an opportunity to work on an interesting project or with interesting people" but it could also be things like "can you look after our dog in [random overseas country] while we're away?"

Or an invitation to volunteer on an interesting project where money isn't part of the deal - particularly things that align with my interests, but that I haven't had much opportunity to work on

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've been working with Yesod and have been getting a multitude of interesting experiences... although they are all dream experiences, not sure if that is what you're after
I'm interested in that, but it's not really what I'm talking about here

That said, if you wanted to write the work you're doing, I'd definitely read it with interest! (Maybe post as a separate Tutorial thread and link here, if you wanted to)

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm interested in that, but it's not really what I'm talking about here

That said, if you wanted to write the work you're doing, I'd definitely read it with interest! (Maybe post as a separate Tutorial thread and link here, if you wanted to)
Still working on that myself, right now I am doing the greater invoking ritual of the hexagram for Yesod and collapsing the energy into a communion offering that I take, (usually a glass of water), as well as occasional Yesod meditations, and dream work, but this is the first shift for me from elementary to planetary so I am still figuring it out as I go, I am trying to take only the barebones from traditional ceremonial magick and personalize my practice for myself.

Reaction score
Awards
Useful Shem Angels for Road Opening
=============================
1 Vehuaiah
Subtle spirit.
Endowed with great wisdom, enthusiastic for science and the arts, capable of undertaking and accomplishing the most difficult things.
Psalm: 3:3
“But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head“
(Et tu Domine susceptor meus et gloria mea et exaltans caput meum).

3. Sitael
Against adversities. Protects against weapons and wild beasts.
Loves truth, will keep his word, will oblige those in need of his services.
Psalm: 90:2
“I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust”
(Dicet Domino: susceptor meus es tu et refugium meum: Deus meus, sperabo in eum).

4. Elemiah
Against mental troubles and for the identification of traitors.
Governs voyages, sea travels.
Industrious, successful, keen for travel.
Psalm: 6:4
“Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake”
(Convertere Domine, et eripe aninam meam: salvum me fac propter misericordiam tuam).

6. Lelahel
To acquire knowledge and cure disease.
Governs love, renown, science, arts and fortune.
Features (include) ambition, fame.
Psalm: 9:11
“Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings”
(Psallite Domino, qui habitat in Sion: annuntiate intergentes studia ejus)

8. Cahetel
To obtain the benediction of God and to drive away evil spirits.
Governs agricultural production.
Inspires man to rise towards God.
Psalm: 94:6
“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker”
(Venite adoremus, et procidamus: et ploremus ante Dominum, qui fecit nos).

10. Aladiah
Good for those guilty of hidden crimes and fearing discovery.
Governs rage and pestilence, cure of disease.
Good health, successful in his undertakings.
Psalm: 32:22
“Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee”
(Fiat misericordia tua Domine super nos: quemadmodum speravimus in te).

12. Hahaiah

Against adversity.
Governs dreams. Mysteries hidden from mortals.
Gentle, witty, discreet manners.
Psalm: 10:1
“Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? Why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
(Ut qui Domine recessisti longe, despicis in opportunitatibus, in tribulatione).

14. Mebahel
Against those who seek to usurp the fortunes of others.
Governs justice, truth, liberty.
Delivers the oppressed and protects prisoners.
Loves jurisprudence, affinity for law courts.
Psalm: 9:9
“The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble
(Et factus est Dominus refugium pauperis: adjutor in opportunitatibus, in tribulatione).

17. Lauviah
To be invoked while fasting. Against mental anguish, sadness.
Governs high sciences, marvelous discoveries.
Gives revelations in dreams.
Loves music, poetry, literature and philosophy.
Psalm: 8:1
“O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens“ (Dominus Deus noster, quam admirabile est nomen tuum in universa terra).

18. Caliel
To obtain prompt aid. Makes truth known in law suits, causes innocence to triumph.
Just, honest, loves truth, judiciary.
Psalm: 7:8
“Judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me”
(Judica me Domine secundum justitiam meam, et secundum innocentiam meam super me).

19. Leuviah
To be invoked while facing South. To obtain the grace of God.
Governs memory, human intelligence.
Amiable, lively, modest, bearing of adversity with resignation.
Psalm: 40:1
“I waited patiently for the Lord, and he inclined unto me”
(Expectans expectavi Dominum, et intendit mihi).

21. Nelebael
Against calumniators and spells and for the destruction of evil spirits.
Governs astronomy, mathematics, geography and all abstract sciences.
Loves poetry, literature, avid for study.
Psalm: 31:14
“But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God. MY times are in thy hands”
(Ego autem in te speravi Domine: dixi Deus meus es tu: in manibus tuis sortes meae).

22. Ieiael
Governs fortune, renown, diplomacy, commerce, influence on voyages, discoveries, protection against storms and shipwreck.
Loves business, industriousness, liberal and philanthropic ideas.
Psalm: 121:5
“The Lord is thy protector, the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand”
(Dominus custodit te; Dominus protection tua, supermanum dexteram tuam).

25. NithHaiah
For the acquisition of wisdom and the discovery of the truth of hidden mysteries.
Governs occult sciences.
Gives revelations in dreams, particularly to those born on the day over which he presides. .
Influences those who practice the magic of the sages.
Psalm: 9:1
“I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart: I will shew forth all thy marvelous works” (
Confitebortibi Domine in toto corde meo: narrabo omnia mirabilia tua).

26. Haaiah
For the winning of a law suit.
Protects those who search after truth. Influences politics, diplomats, secret expeditions and agents.
Psalm: ???
145th verse of Psalm 118: “I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O Lord: I will keep thy statutes” (Clamavi in toto corde meo, exaudi me Domine; justifications tuas requiram).

35. Chevakiah
To regain the favor of those one has offended.
Governs testaments, successions and all private financial agreements.
Loves to live in peace with everyone. Loves rewarding the loyalty of those in his service.
Psalm: 116:1
“I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications”
(Dilexi quoniam exaudiet Dominus vocem orationis meae).

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Psalm:

Here is the source:

You get the drift.
Call the angels name three times and state your intent, say their psalm three times.

You may wish to print this out.
Pray often, invoke often. If one or more bear the same psalm, that could be useful duos or trios.
Pray the Grand Invocation of Solomon before hand.
The latter part of the paper has instructions beyond the tarot wheel on conjuring said angels.

I numbered those additional angels for completion of power for your working, but ten ought to do the trick.

Last edited:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I wish my Hoodoo books weren't in storage or I'd look a road opening working up for you and post that.

I know I've seen them in Candle Magic and Jar Spells and Paper Petitions but it's been a while since I've read them.

As suggested above you could do a Ceremonial Ritual to petition an Angel or Intelligence from a Planetary sphere create opportunity or even clear a path or remove an obstacle etc.

You could do the same type of ritual to also create a talisman to carry on you that increases good fortune or prosperity.

You could also do a simple devotional petition to a Shem Angel.

Angel 38 Chaamiah is credited with being able to help in these type of areas...

Here are a few things listed under his/her office. from a few sources I have....

- Brings Harmony and peace and respect to difficult conversations

- Helps to discover new ways of working that enable you to overcome blockages and set backs

- Helps to perceive which choice of career would lead to great fulfillment

- Increases resistance to physical challenges

So in just about every place I looked this Angel sort of 'Clears a Path'.

A simple old school ritual would be:

Two white candles on an alter with the Angels name in Hebrew or their Sigil or both in the middle for you to focus on.

Light some incense like Frankincense and Myrhh which are good classic all purpose incenses.

Call the Angel's name a few times with the strong intention of making contact and then speak the Psalm verse that is ascribed to them in either Latin, Hebrew, or English..... whatever feels right to you.

This is the Call or say 'phone number' to get them to appear/listen.

When you feel you have sensed their presence you then speak your petition that you are requesting that falls under their office of powers.

Then try to listen for or sense or see any response that is given.

Thank them for attending to your call and give a license to depart in your own words.

As I typed this out @Diluculo_DelFuego 'went to rim' hard on the Shem Angels....Lol