• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] A general road opening spell?

Someone's asking for help!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi!

I'm a looking for a general purpose road-opening spell

That is, one that does "bring more opportunities into my life, open new doors for me, widen my network, increase the number of options I have"

Rather than specific road-opening, where you have a specific goal or road, and you want the obstacles on that road removed

I'm looking for something that I might do once a week or month as general ecosystem maintenance, not targeted to any one purpose. It could potentially be as much about opening my eyes to see more of the available options, rather than just about actually creating new options

Does anyone have anything?

Thank you!

Reaction score
Awards
Additionally, you could try this approach...

Great minds think alike :D

@Yazata might have some wisdom on this as well...

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My advice:

Be active, not passive. You don’t even need magic.

It seems like you want a ritual that will place an invitation to something in your lap. But why wait?

Seek an opportunity you find interesting, and go after it. For example, lookup nonprofits in your area and contact the one that interests you most and ask if you can help in some way (This will get that ball rolling for you, wherever it takes you).

Be the magician. Create the reality you want.

I hope this post doesn’t piss you off, and you see the point I’m making. There is no magic more powerful than using our free will.

Edit: here’s the magic part. Before making that phone call to the nonprofit say “Jupiter, let this be the start of something”.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There is a Road Opener spell + sigil in Damon Brand's "Greater Words of Power" on p. 79, just uploaded it:

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Road opener is a traditional hoodoo spell the simplest way to do it is to get an orange taper or chime or a 7 days candle if you want to work on longer period over 7 days dress the candle with road opener oil, you could also use road opener herbs if you have then recite psalm 23 over the candle write the petition and light the candle if you don’t want to use psalm just use your own chant or prayer.
Another way is to use the fifth pentacle of mercury along with the dressed candle.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
there are rock throwing spells that create intelligence in your calendar which can be found on horology post. There are options to throw as much as you want to grow manifestation mandalas for every four minutes which can be done at once or for entire and multiple days which can be done at once or there is a option for 576 days per roll while likewise one can fill up however many of those 576 days they want with entire day throws. So some are somewhat like a month but you might get into it more often or even less. More throws saturate the time With mandalas. The mandalas are intelligence carriers which can be used to help intentionality. The mandalas can be more or less constructed with specific purpose.
Post automatically merged:

It is recommended to do the overnight throw for illumination and ingrainment of the spell in your sleep While It can also be one that works within and around other dominant cast intelligence (like bits) for it or that it can be the one that takes the main stem of the fractalness or prominent artwork. Art is intelligence, the athletic body is the philosophic body, intelligence describes the truth.

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Be active, not passive. You don’t even need magic.

It seems like you want a ritual that will place an invitation to something in your lap. But why wait?
Just realised I didn't respond to this:

So I am already taking action, it's just that I didn't post about it here because I'm asking for magical advice, I have the real world advice part handled. (I would be annoyed at the assumption I'm not doing anything practical, but I've seen what a lot of help requests on magic forums look like, so I don't blame you for defaulting to that guess)

I am looking at increasing the number of random events, which magic is very well suited for. I go to (say) a new year's eve party, but magic increases the chances that a person with an interesting opportunity goes to that party instead of a different one, or we end up in the same part of the room.

Secondly, because I'm dealing with unknown unknowns. That's why I specifically asked for a spell that's NOT related to a specific petition. If I want more work, I know how to network and cast for that. If I want to travel somewhere specific, I know how to make that happen. If I want an interesting writing project, I can just do it, since that doesn't depend on anything external .

But what I'm looking for is positive surprises, things I didn't know I would be interested, and I don't know how to petition for that because it's so vague (hence the question). There are SOME things you can do actively (going to parties isn't a joke - you have to put yourself in a position to meet new people if you want new collaborations to happen) but if you switch on your focus/ambition mindset too much, you can end up just seeing the things you're used to pursuing. You need a more open-gaze approach.

Hopefully by answering that it's more clear what sort of magic I'm looking for? It's why i used the term "good luck" but that looked like it was going to derail the thread in a different direction so I dropped the analogy, and also why I'm looking for something as a regular maintenance spell, not a one-off targeted working

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Just realised I didn't respond to this:
First, I appreciate your understanding and not taking offense.
Second, your response tells me you’re being pragmatic about this and have already given it much thought. Thank you for that!
Lastly, the word I believe you’re looking for is serendipity (It is not synonymous with luck). You want your life to be more serendipitous. I’ll see if I have anything but in the meantime maybe research Mercury?

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you! I was aware I wasn't quite communicating what I wanted to, but wasn't sure how else to say it. (I think "road opening" wasn't a helpful descriptor either, although it's in the right general area)
As an aside, here is some serendipity for you: I made a fortune with tracking pixels in digital advertising. :p

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The last 144 of the 576 minutes method, especially the last 9 of those minutes could be three triangulations made by 9 frequencies of qualia perceptions which can be the scope of seeking for three alignments that the heart/intentionality is calling for. this really is continued at night making the next path mandalas as well as the next day by the next day‘s first 3 144s anyways as well, and the most overall 144 which lasts all 576 minutes can be like a check for overall alignment as a more basic intelligence frequency dimension or the most overall 144 can even be a completely separate and possibly even more intense energy or complexity mission on its own.