• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A little help

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Understood. I had to rule this out.

If you go out there with an open mind you will meet spirits. Most people take them for something else. Most people get afraid and run. I know what you are talking about.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nope christian.

I have never WANTED any of it. But logic dictates if you are in the middle of the ocean you must learn to swim or drown regardless of wether you like to get wet.

obviously my experiences are not typical but honestly i would have not thought “see a psycologist” would have been one of the first replies from a wizard forum.

How does chocolate cake qualify as “divine” or an incantation? And can you define incantation from your point of view?

And then i assume there are no other magic traditions that do not call on other beings? So since magic is shaped and/or directed by intent, arent you polluting your spell with the intent of another? And arent you then defining them as better/divine simply because you cant understand them or because they have power?

So then by definition arent (your) spells simply another form of worship? Another being or group of beings who seek your worship? Rather then a cause and effect process based on universal rules we, in the modern world, have lost or forgotten?

Has anyone noticed that dieties/spirits seem geograpgicly bound?

i hope my questions dont offend.
i apologize if it seems so. That is not my intent.
You never wanted any 9f it yet you were offering blood to spirits? Ok

you said you opened your chakras etc?

I don’t get it, did you Practice magic or not?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nope christian.

I have never WANTED any of it. But logic dictates if you are in the middle of the ocean you must learn to swim or drown regardless of wether you like to get wet.

obviously my experiences are not typical but honestly i would have not thought “see a psycologist” would have been one of the first replies from a wizard forum.

How does chocolate cake qualify as “divine” or an incantation? And can you define incantation from your point of view?

And then i assume there are no other magic traditions that do not call on other beings? So since magic is shaped and/or directed by intent, arent you polluting your spell with the intent of another? And arent you then defining them as better/divine simply because you cant understand them or because they have power?

So then by definition arent (your) spells simply another form of worship? Another being or group of beings who seek your worship? Rather then a cause and effect process based on universal rules we, in the modern world, have lost or forgotten?

Has anyone noticed that dieties/spirits seem geograpgicly bound?

i hope my questions dont offend.
i apologize if it seems so. That is not my intent.
Why wouldn’t we offer you to see a shrink, if you’re seeing terrifying things im the first to tell you to see a shrink.

healthy skepticism is good for any occultists

You are correct a lot of magic is mostly focused intent but honestly even plants etc have spirits etc. again it’s not my place to tell you what to practice.

magic may just be a lost technology, yes, from Atlantis etc. Angels etc may be highly evolved beings. As for worship n9t every spell is worship IMO

I’ve never noticed that but some angels seem to have boundaries, I’m not sure I’m not an expert