• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A post for tips on getting laid

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol you are throwing jail and arab country around like its nothing, so where you really from? And dont say you were just listening to outlandish and that that shit suddenly went up on your wall.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
btw i do not care either way, people are people, but when it comes to love a bit of honesty would be nice. im not setting up another fake line and then get jumped on later for being me. if you dont understand what i say never mind, we have other readers who do. ;)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
I thought inmates could write and send letters, and receive mail. Now they have internet access for the most part that doesn't cause a violation.
So I don't get it .. you live in a boys 9nly boarding school?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had this in Mount Athos. Impossible to get there if you are not male (even cats!). And a certified priest.