• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] A questions about thoughtforms

Someone's asking for help!

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
So my question is, my servitor seems dead to me. How can I protect them from being k**led? Hope someone can help me with this.

Ancient_blue

Neophyte
Reaction score
@Vandheer hello I think it they enough feeding recourses to draw from. I just need something to keep the protected from being slain..

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think I am gonna be of help, aside from suggesting that you could put protection spells on them, or other thoughtforms to protect them?

I have made a Komodo Dragon servitor for protection that would hang around and clean up the pest, it was made by light of Ra, very strong servitor indeed. Scared the kittens off of a friend. But its probably vanished now, since no care has bern given to it for near a year now.

ipsychonaut2

Neophyte
Reaction score
Do you own land with nature abundant on it? It's probably integrated into the land your family owns through travelling through your Ka and the claims of your calling. Your servitors have access to the property your family owns so it's probably just become something alive there.
Post automatically merged:

When a servitor has been attacked, it will usually begin making grumbly water noises instead of using the regular voice you gave it. Also when you turn 33 your spirit is given the opportunity to be returned to the universe in emanates from, completing studies I guess, so all your servitors would probably be released into the world you came from. So that could be something to do with it. I'd suggest making a terrarium for it to live in or cultivating yeast and then telling the servitor to become the yeast and then put some of it on some wood chips. I wouldn't recommend letting it think your house is it's house or it could turn super annoying. I know people who's servitors have literally just been collecting garbage and dirt and then bringing it into their house with no understanding or comprehension that that's not something they should be doing.. so giving it a container and getting it to inhabit that vessel and taking good care of it.

Last edited:

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
Do you habitually include servitors/tulpas in your protections of your home and household?

If you don't, you might want to start.