• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A Quick Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to quickly say hello to everyone and introduce myself briefly:

I was born and raised in Bavaria, Germany, and now living in Munich (in case anyone wants to connect here). My magical/mystical Path started already from a very early age on, though my focus over the years was mainly mysticism and meditation. I was a member of the German Autonomatrix, which - unfortunately - broke up a few years ago. I have ties to hindu and buddhist tantra especially under the now deceased Swami Anandakapila Saraswati (Jon Mumford) and the still living Dr. Nida Chenagtsang, from which I also received the license to teach tsa lung trülkhor. My magical interests lie in Chaos magic - especially pragmatic and experimental magic. Quimbanda also has a dear place in my heart and I might receive initiation in the near future.
Since I have been magically inactive for a long time and - being honest here - lacking a lot of the basic skills, experience and training, I decided to started the "How to become a modern magus" by Don Webb. Let's see where it will take me.

Other facts about me: i am a trained tibetologist with Sanskrit and classical tibetan, I like Cultivation-novels (xianxia - a chinese fantasy genre) and I am a big fan of the nyönpas (crazy yogins) which often provide me creative input and motivation. The latter evolved to some kind of rolemodel for me.

I think all important things for now have been said.

Best to all of you!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Quite a c.v./occult pedigree there. I studied just enough Tibetan just long enough to panic and to be scared away by the snakes' nests of letters. Kudos for sticking it out. I look forward to your contributions!

Status
Not open for further replies.