• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A reason why affirmation, whether NLP or Bible scripture, why they work and manifest

Reaction score
Awards
Neuro Linguistic programming, scripture or other quotes can be used as affirmations in ritual nd daily waking life.

The reason why these work is because they are seeds in the subconscious and, when watered and lit with the sun (self consciousness), it truly manifests into reality, often through the approach of the Law of Suggestion and Law of Response. Agree or disagree and why? I primarily think this way as a fan of Paul Foster Case and NLP.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
NLP is often used in sales procedures. I prefer techniques that are harder to misuse/distort

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Heart flame: right relationship is almost always best for humans and for the solar system.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think the combo makes it better. sometimes its love under will, just because you love someone or something in life. I really love NLP i got introduced by it when i saw a lecture of david bandler, quite the not a criminal and hes also into using rings. so i tried his way and it combines with works like mkultra programming. so its a nice way to create discordia or destruct it for that matter.

Reaction score
Awards
There is also David McGraw and 500 positive affirmations on YT as well. I believe they work due to the amount and lengths of advertising imposed on us globally.