• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request A request for Lemulgeton

This book has been found and shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Seems like it was sold as PDF but is currently "sold out". I was planning to buy it and share it here with you, but this is infuriating that they would make a PDF "sold out". I hate when publishers do this.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I searched all my primary sources, and couldn't find it. I feel like the only way we'd be able to get our hands on this is by finding someone who originally purchased this and is willing to share. I'll keep an eye out though.

Reaction score
Awards
Looked for filetype: pdf, double quotes around title and pdfcoffee. All results were in Spanish.

Google: "Lemulgeton" filetype: pdf
remove the space before pdf.

Kelodo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you so much for posting that above, unfortunately it is not bringing anything up for me.

Kelodo

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I close this thread, as I managed to get a copy of this book. If anyone would like a copy please say & I will upload.
Many thanks.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how I close this thread, as I managed to get a copy of this book. If anyone would like a copy please say & I will upload.
Many thanks.
Please post the copy you found here in this thread, then it can be marked as fulfilled and closed.

Jeremiel

Neophyte
Reaction score
Bingo! This book brought me to this site and I am the better for it!

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
This book costs 300 bucks.....it is really a gem! WOW!!!!

Throughout the pages of this work, the author attempts to relate both Lemegeton and Mul.Apin (a Babylonian compendium that deals with many diverse aspects of Babylonian astronomy and astrology), attributing the Goetics to the Sumerian Constellations (which include single stars and planets) neglecting the prose’s linear flow for the sake of mythic astronomical approach. For that, the author analyzes every possibility – similarity in names, coincidental depictions, mythological attributions and even Constellations’ modern names – following the order in which the demons are presented in Lemegeton.

N.O.X

Neophyte
Reaction score
This book costs 300 bucks.....it is really a gem! WOW!!!!

Throughout the pages of this work, the author attempts to relate both Lemegeton and Mul.Apin (a Babylonian compendium that deals with many diverse aspects of Babylonian astronomy and astrology), attributing the Goetics to the Sumerian Constellations (which include single stars and planets) neglecting the prose’s linear flow for the sake of mythic astronomical approach. For that, the author analyzes every possibility – similarity in names, coincidental depictions, mythological attributions and even Constellations’ modern names – following the order in which the demons are presented in Lemeegeton.
Oh nice! I have the deluxe edition that I obtained from Leo himself! 😁

Kelodo

Neophyte
Reaction score
This pdf is no longer available and has been removed by Mega.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Banned: We share freely here. Take a year off and come back when you're ready to share unconditionally.
Seems like it was sold as PDF but is currently "sold out". I was planning to buy it and share it here with you, but this is infuriating that they would make a PDF "sold out". I hate when publishers do this.
I want this book!
Post automatically merged:

Hi there,

Does anyone have a pdf/ebook of

LeMULgeton please?

Publisher is Fall of Man.

Many thanks
I have this book. It is a gem. It can not be shared here free, because it is too expensive. I want to trade this book with something interesting at the same price level.

I want this book!

I have this book. It is a gem. It can not be shared here free, because it is too expensive. I want to trade this book with something interesting at the same price level.
This book can be trade for one of these books:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Seneca -Merlin

Visitor
Reaction score
I want this book!

I want this book!

Hello,i can give you the LeMULgeton for the PDFs of the Shorshei 3-5 vols.
please confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.