• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A request

Status
Not open for further replies.

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
I want everyone to vacate from my mind. I'm leaving.

If my request isn't filled I'll do everything I can to have a brain disconnected from the asshole network fuck you all

Make me commit suicide or flat kill me or have me as a broken sick thing I don't care Just do what your inflated ego wants to get back at me but I want out

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I want everyone to vacate from my mind. I'm leaving.

If my request isn't filled I'll do everything I can to have a brain disconnected from the asshole network fuck you all

Make me commit suicide or flat kill me or have me as a broken sick thing I don't care Just do what your inflated ego wants to get back at me but I want out
Should of taken you are meds. 😂

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
For a subject with mass amounts of depth (and deaths o golly) the people practicing them seems to be on the same mental track like whose prettiest or smartest or toughest. No matter how wise the being, the petty insecurities remain at the root. I don't care about those fucking games I want to live my best not compare myself to astral predators I don't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.