• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] A "Safe Space" Option?

Everyone's got one.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: trolling.
You'd probably need AI for this. But why not a "Safe Space" section where others' responses to one's remarks would be run through a system that rephrases everything into laudatory remarks about what one said? A sort of echo chamber using the names of others in the forum to give one pure, unadulterated positive feedback. 100% respect, 100% self-esteem, 0% triggers.

You could even add some awards. After 50 posts, a hot cocoa cup. After 100, a coloring book.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@Xenophon your ideas are the mighty power of sex muscle! Big prince of booty! You are mi casa because night is dark inside of terror.

Isn't it amazing what AI can do these days? You can't even tell the difference!

Reaction score
Awards
You'd probably need AI for this. But why not a "Safe Space" section where others' responses to one's remarks would be run through a system that rephrases everything into laudatory remarks about what one said? A sort of echo chamber using the names of others in the forum to give one pure, unadulterated positive feedback. 100% respect, 100% self-esteem, 0% triggers.

You could even add some awards. After 50 posts, a hot cocoa cup. After 100, a coloring book.
How do we define the triggers? This is Magick, where you .. and you alone .. are in control of your own beliefs and practice.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is Magick, where you .. and you alone .. are in control of your own beliefs and practice.
This is an interesting proposition.

It would be easier to demonstrate if said:

"you believe you alone are in control of your own beliefs"

Until first stage enlightenment humans usually struggle to control what they consider to be their own thoughts and beliefs

By the time first stage enlightenment is reached, the concepts of magic have changed greatly

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
we ARE the safe space, is OP a softy or what???
Come now, all our lives we've been drilled, "You can never be too safe." I'm just making safe even safer. I mean last week I read at least three posts where someone apologized to another forum member. THREE! That's pretty unsafe. Three traumatized people in a forum of a few hundred. We're all at risk, can't you see? Under my Brave New Forum plan, no member need ever interact with any other ever again. Perfect insulation from nasty old reality. All 100% Trojan-wrapped, sanitizer-dipped, UV-light radiated risk free.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ugh go have a talk with microsoft, they fired and hired gtp chat sam altman.....
Sounds too risky. I better hunker down here and self-nurture. Last I heard, that passed for courage. The audacity of quitting, I think they call it.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I heard he had to quit just to prove that he himself was not an AI fighting for pro AI rights. He showed them courage, something they had not been able to code before.

Status
Not open for further replies.