• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] A simple way to open your third eye

Informative post.
This is a very simple meditation tutorial I'd like to write just to help people who are newer to this concept. This is also the method that first gave me results. For this tutorial I'm assuming you know how to meditate or at least relax your body and mind enough.

Start by entering a meditative state. Once achieved, continue focusing on your breathing. Slowly breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. As you are doing this you are going to imagine breathing through the middle of your forehead, centered with your nose and slightly above your eyebrow height. When you breath in, imagine that air flowing into your forehead, and flowing out when you breath out. Try to actually feel this as if you were really breathing through your forehead. Many people, myself included, will feel a pressure on their forehead. This is a good sign it's working and that your third eye has opened.

Once you've gotten this down, in addition you can then start imagining the breath moving out of your third eye as negative or unwanted energy, and breath moving in as positive energy.

Once done enough you may be able to feel this sensation by just thinking about it.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I figure I can post this here since it's not really big enough for its own thread.

I just experimented with a visualization technique where I Imagined an orb of energy on each chakra one at a time from root to crown. Visualize the energy clearing and opening the chakra, color it corresponding to each chakras color.

Was a pretty neato experience I highly recommend you all give it a shot.

Also worth mentioning that you /probably/ shouldn't only open the third eye if you have never messed with chakras before. Rather start from the bottom and work up.

Odin

Neophyte
Reaction score
I figure I can post this here since it's not really big enough for its own thread.

I just experimented with a visualization technique where I Imagined an orb of energy on each chakra one at a time from root to crown. Visualize the energy clearing and opening the chakra, color it corresponding to each chakras color.

Was a pretty neato experience I highly recommend you all give it a shot.

Also worth mentioning that you /probably/ shouldn't only open the third eye if you have never messed with chakras before. Rather start from the bottom and work up.

You're probably right about the order of things. It's something I never really followed but it would be better if I did. I'm definitely going to give this method a try, thanks.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes there are preconditions to the safe opening of chakras. For example most humans have a block above the 5th subplane of the physical (sacral chakra) so that they are not sensitive to energies until they are ready

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
May i remind you that there are several chakra systems going around in the world, some so different one might think the person is posessed. Sadly i had an encounter where that happened to me and they tried to activate/implement the more common 7 chakra system. I almost died.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
May i remind you that there are several chakra systems going around in the world, some so different one might think the person is posessed. Sadly i had an encounter where that happened to me and they tried to activate/implement the more common 7 chakra system. I almost died.
How did you almost die?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well, my chakra system is that my highest light looks black. To me strangely enough they took me out of my body and implemented the 7 chakra system. My energybody went totally out of control. It felt like being pierced with hot swords. After that my soul got ripped apart as they thought me to be a walkin. After that event i could hardly use my body anymore and i still struggle with that every day.

Thankfully the tariqa my husband grew up in new a few djinn who could help me understand and heal what still could be healed, but i got some damn freakin spiritual scars now.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I find it important to test spirits that want to do things to me.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes its ones only option to trust. And there are for sure spirits that rather test you then the other way around. But yes it was strange to fnd that what my spirits found with my inlaws wasnt what they kew about them from long ago. But then again, thats where my knowhow was able to resolve and combine 2 very spiritual families and their spirits.

Im still not really healthy in the human sense, but they understand now that i rather burried my mother in law myself and bring her as far as i could then forget it all and turn human. So in the end it was my very own choice and willpower to let all the so called curses and mistakes be and save her soul from worse. As she is and was my mum.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps the most common problem in humans is the inability to control thoughts. This means that most humans are very susceptible to thoughts implanted by adverse organizations and entities.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thats why we have 100th monkey syndrome 😉
And why advertising works. Thankfully most people dont have many adverse spirits. In my experience were there are many it has often to do with 1.wakening up to the bigger Spiel and not wanting to play 2.curses 3. Family spirits who need to work together due to marriage or 4. All combined. In my case it was nr. 4

What also can create adversity is living outside of the country one grew up in. The land one lives on creates differences, but also on the mental plane things work different. So you get a very strange 100th monkey so to say.