• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A Spell to bring the Sun back out

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
<This spell is designed to work on days that are gloomy. Know that you are the center of the universe, and you control the weather.>

Rain, rain go away, come back some other day,
Grey clouds depart, let the Sun show its rays,
Glorious Sol, Apollo, Ra, and any other name of yours,
We repect and hold dear the light and life you give to us all,
Let no rain fall, no rain let pour,
for this is your day alone, and to you we crawl,
Like innocent babies coming to their Fathers arms,
This we ask you to come show your glory and might,
No cloud shall cover you, and this spell not one harmed,
Come to us during day and the moon by night.

<At this point imagine your hands nails are sharp enough to penetrate clouds and can reach them, pull the clouds apart as if tearing a piece of paper>

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Yo can I steal this? I live in fucking flood country, and it makes gardening super hard when everything drowns. XD

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I used to live in northern Scotland and I used to take tourists around the community on Sunday afternoons at 2pm. I did that every Sunday for a year and never got wet.

Often it would be raining at 11am on Sunday. I would be with a radionics practitioner and I would point out the rain and she would treat the community for "clarity of consciousness". The theory was that the weather was created by the local humans. When their consciousnesses cleared up, so did the weather.

It worked every time.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I also wrote a spell like this on BALG:
Years ago I wrote this out, and unfortunately have lost the log of it, but from memory this is how it goes…
Rain, rain go away,
Sol, the Sun, come on out,
Gray clouds depart, and go away,
Let it be bright and warm, on a great day out.
By the names of Helios Apollo sol!!!
Now, you may notice it will get brighter, even if the Sun is behind the clouds. however, reach up toward the sun, and imagine your fingernails ripping into the cloud; and with a sweeping motion swing your arm away, as if pulling a tablecloth off a table.

Last edited by a moderator:

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I used to live in northern Scotland and I used to take tourists around the community on Sunday afternoons at 2pm. I did that every Sunday for a year and never got wet.

Often it would be raining at 11am on Sunday. I would be with a radionics practitioner and I would point out the rain and she would treat the community for "clarity of consciousness". The theory was that the weather was created by the local humans. When their consciousnesses cleared up, so did the weather.

It worked every time.
This makes so much sense

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards

It worked every time.
Hahaha, if this is the case where I live then we’ve got one batshit crazy population.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I was on a bus through Coober Pedy - said to be the dryest town on Earth. The main industry is individuals digging the ground for opals.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So it was black and raining in the west and black and wanted to rain in the east. In the middle was Coober Pedy - blue sky, dry as bone.

There were padlocks on the external taps in the town, and the people felt hard-hearted.

That general aridity in the population was reflected in the local climate.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I was on a bus through Coober Pedy - said to be the dryest town on Earth. The main industry is individuals digging the ground for opals.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So it was black and raining in the west and black and wanted to rain in the east. In the middle was Coober Pedy - blue sky, dry as bone.

There were padlocks on the external taps in the town, and the people felt hard-hearted.

That general aridity in the population was reflected in the local climate.
I'd probably be pretty rough around the edges, too, if I lived in place like that. It's likely what they've had to do, in order to stay there. Those who couldn't adapt like so, probably all packed up and left.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
<This spell is designed to work on days that are gloomy. Know that you are the center of the universe, and you control the weather.>

Rain, rain go away, come back some other day,
Grey clouds depart, let the Sun show its rays,
Glorious Sol, Apollo, Ra, and any other name of yours,
We repect and hold dear the light and life you give to us all,
Let no rain fall, no rain let pour,
for this is your day alone, and to you we crawl,
Like innocent babies coming to their Fathers arms,
This we ask you to come show your glory and might,
No cloud shall cover you, and this spell not one harmed,
Come to us during day and the moon by night.

<At this point imagine your hands nails are sharp enough to penetrate clouds and can reach them, pull the clouds apart as if tearing a piece of paper>
you should know poems are not spell but at incantations (cantos=song), a spell is only by force. And knowledge is the power of powers that makes everything happen. ignorance is darkness and failure

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Does or did anyone try this spell?
I have with positive results.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I suspect that Spells are called that because the central focus is being able to spell the secret name of the target entity

If the core entity is of a telepathic species, it may not be possible to spell its name phonetically in any of the Earth's written languages

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well, the best we can do is unless we channel it, use symbol word and gesture, using names written down or handed down orally.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I was listening to the Bornless Ritual, pondering the creator of the sun, when Ra came out in full glory.

Another key - appreciation and wonder.