• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Aaron Leitch - Ritual Offerings

Talk about a book(s)

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Started reading "Ritual Offerings" and it already offers a lot in the introduction.

Reminds me a bit of Martin Coleman's, Communing With the Spirits: The Magical Practice of Necromancy. Read it years ago but set it aside. From what he wrote it seemed i didn't have the right kind of personality to have an ongoing working relationship with spirits.

"Ritual Offerings" with its different practitioner authors hopefully will offer (no pun intended) a wider perspective than Coleman's working spirits. Once through with RO, I intend to go back to Coleman with fresh eyes.

WF's library is an immense resource for research. Love it. It's like a public library where you can dig into a topic, experiment then dig some more, sometimes where you wind-up isn't expected. Didn't think I'd be diving into spirit work...