• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Abermalin's Magic Squares

Someone's asking for help!

organix

Neophyte
Reaction score
What does the book say?
Place the Symbol of the Money you require in your purse, let it remain there for a short time, then put your right hand in your purse, and you will there find Seven pieces of the class of Money which you have intended to obtain.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Place the Symbol of the Money you require in your purse, let it remain there for a short time, then put your right hand in your purse, and you will there find Seven pieces of the class of Money which you have intended to obtain.
Well just do what the book says

Reaction score
Awards
Wealth channels (methods or areas where money can grow and flow) needs to be created: Examples-
Get a job
Hold down three jobs
Get cash gifts
Open a 401k, annuity or get a professional job - Boom! Whoomp, there it is.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Which book are you working with? If might have helped to post something about yourself in the Introductions section of the forum, your experience and interests in magic at a minimum.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey
How do I go about Abermalin's magic squares?
Do I replqce letters with a different alphabet?
Just a piece of white notepad paper and a blue pen?
Do I read the words?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Aaron Leitch has restored all the missing letters in the squares.
It helps if you know or have an idea of the meaning of the words in them. Might change what you expect from some of them though.
I haven't clicked on the link, but why would you replace letters with another alphabet?

organix

Neophyte
Reaction score
I found some useful information.
Unlucky for us its not in English but you can google translate the page
If anybosy has succes with the squares it qouls be good to share the way and result

SOURCE

The Magic of Latin Squares

background

Eight years have passed since the website "Magic of Latin Squares" appeared - latkvadrat.narod.ru/. During this time, many people again learned about the long-forgotten form of talismanic magic. Some even, despite the warning, decided to use it. Although this is the choice that everyone makes for himself.
Why did this site appear. The only reason is a combination of circumstances, which it was reasonable to keep silent about at the beginning. It has now been nine years since I first learned of Latin Square Magic. This means that a new round in life has already begun, otherwise the past is already somewhere around the bend of fate. So that…
This whole story began in the summer of 2006 with a book lying in a pile of waste paper near the garbage containers. As usual, it is customary to find ancient texts on magic in private collections of old manuscripts or in vast and therefore completely unexplored library funds, but whoever is lucky. I was less lucky, and what to hide at that moment, thoughts about luck simply did not come to mind. Rather, a surprise, because in a pile of books and magazines, mostly books of the 60-80s of the XX century, there was a classic samizdat of the Soviet era. A reprint of a book published before the revolution - Papus "Practical Magic". Homemade binding, skewed pages and very average copy quality. Such clandestine literature was popular among the Soviet intelligentsia during the "era of stagnation." In my library there was already this book by Papus, normally published in the late nineties. He becomes the owner of the second copy, and there was no point in poor quality. And this “rarity” would have remained in the same place where it was found, if not for one thing. On the margins of some pages there were drawings and inscriptions (notes) made by hand and had nothing to do with Papus. Judging by the spelling, the owner of the book made them before the revolution, and then the book, by unknown means, got to the “samizdat” enthusiasts who copied everything together.
So actually I got acquainted with Latin Squares. Unfortunately, the description was not complete, and the emphasis was specific, but there is nothing to say about the quality of the copy. Therefore, it was not possible to disassemble everything. But the main thing was clear. Except for one thing - who and when created these talismans. Judging by the notes, a ready-made and tested system was presented. She superimposed on the content of Papus's book in such a way as to demonstrate her superiority.
Considering that this is a publication of the early twentieth century (the “self-publishers” did not paste the pages with the release date of the book and the table of contents), then the Magic of Latin Squares is at least a hundred years old.
By and large, it must be admitted that the system for making talismans was simple “like three kopecks” and of particular interest, and did not inspire confidence either. And the thought of telling about it to someone else did not even come to mind. As for the book, it would have remained gathering dust in my library, if not for what happened next.
Having quarreled for the last time with my wife, we decided to leave. By the way, everything has been going on for a long time, so Papus has nothing to do with it. In the morning, having collected my things and loaded them into the trunk with my books in the back seat of my sister's Lada, already a former common-law wife, I went home. Behind the wheel of course mistress of the car. Early morning, free road, we drive fast - there is a red traffic light at the crossroads. Sharp braking and a pile of books on all the laws of physics flies from the back seat to the floor. Okay, little things. We reached the house, unloaded things with books, slowly dragged them to my floor. Naturally, he did not disassemble the books, reveling in the long-forgotten feeling of newfound freedom. A couple of days later, the ex calls and says that her sister almost got into a serious accident, and then found a couple of books tucked under the driver's seat. Seeing a woman with a snake on the cover (it was the book of Eliphas Levi's "History of Magic"), she freaked out, deciding that it all happened because of the books, and threw them into the trash (the same one). The second book was self-published by Papus. That's the irony of fate.
After such events, I had to think about whether this book fell into my hands by accident. Leaving everything as it is was not worth it for quite understandable reasons. Notes remained in the notebooks, so it was not difficult to restore and open the system, even if at first even in the form of simple and understandable instructions. And publish it, if only to save it. This is how the site "Magic of Latin Squares" appeared.
After so many years, it became clear that additional comments were needed and that it was time to talk about what was left out of the brackets. Comments and additions are in black font. I warn you right away that these are comments on comments that recreated the Magic of Latin Squares. However, there are some fundamental points that will be more clear.

An Exposition of the Latin Square Magic System with Additional Commentary

Before you decide to use what you read about next, think three times, do you need it? The magic of the Latin Squares is very powerful, and if the Square is incorrectly composed and clumsily made, then its use can be dangerous.
I will give as complete a description as possible of the secrets of drawing up and making Squares, and then your safety will depend only on how closely you follow the rules.

This warning was not at all superfluous, given the circumstances outlined above. I repeat that the decision to make or not Squares, everyone makes himself at his own peril and risk.

A

G

G

E

R

G

A

I

D

E

G

I

M

I

G

E

D

I

A

G

R

E

G

G

A

This is Latin Square

As you can see, nothing complicated, but now you are unlikely to be able to understand what it is for and how to apply it. This is ancient, but well-forgotten magic. Remember - ignorance is a dangerous thing in itself, and especially in magic, so never use signs and symbols with an unknown meaning to you. This rule applies, as you understand, to Latin Squares too.

The manufacture of talismans is based on the principle of attracting power from a specific source. This is done through ritual, names of power and special signs: seals, pentacles and magical alphabets. This allows and even encourages the use of signs, the meaning of which is unknown to the magician using them. It is believed that this stimulates the imagination, which gives special power to the talisman being made. In fact, for this reason, the magician gives more of his energy than he receives from outside. Therefore, a replicated mistake in the sign or in the name of the power taken from the grimoire reduces the possible result, and sometimes simply harms the unlucky wizard.

Let's start with the basics. Traditionally, Squares are depicted in two ways:

B

E

L

L

O

E

A

F

J

L

L

F

X

F

L

L

J

F

A

E

O

L

L

E

B

B

E

L

L

O

E

A

F

J

L

L

F

X

F

L

L

J

F

A

E

O

L

L

E

B

Framed square on the left, unframed on the right. There is no big difference and both options are equivalent. In general, the frame can be any - this is perhaps the only detail of the Square that can be treated arbitrarily and at your own discretion.
Now for what is permanent. There is only one type of Latin Square: five by five. Any other number is impossible. The letters inscribed in the Square are only Latin. The words "Key" and "Motto" in Latin. No other option is acceptable.

“Latin and only Latin!!!” Briefly and clearly. But why exactly Latin, and not Russian, French or let's say German? After the death of the Roman Empire, Latin is a dead language, but it was the language of legendary Caesars, philosophers and poets. The language of the Romans became the language of those who were to carry the torch of knowledge through the ages and millennia. These are theologians, philosophers, professors and students, lawyers, doctors, medieval magicians and alchemists...
In Russia, Latin became widespread in the era of Peter the Great. As well as in Europe, Latin gradually became the bookish language of Russian scientists, magicians and alchemists.
But there is another important, although not fully clarified point. Let's just say that the notion of the Magic of Latin Squares in Russia fits well into the political and cultural-philosophical realities of the 19th century. Namely, in what is called the struggle of Westerners and Slavophiles. If we approach the current situation more than simplistic, then this type of magic was a compromise option for the mystical-minded intellectual elite. She suited the Slavophiles by the fact that this was a Russian invention, and Westerners, albeit formally, but by continuity with talismans from European magic.
What is this about. Here is the famous (for about 2000 years) SATOR magic square:

S

A

T

O

R

A

R

E

P

O

T

E

N

E

T

O

P

E

R

A

R

O

T

A

S

It became the prototype of the Russian-Latin Magic Squares. The general scheme of construction is taken from it. This is correct, because in the notes both squares (SATOR and MAGUS) were drawn together. Hence the square is only five by five and the placement of the letters. The one who drew SATOR in the form of a square showed the Russian warlocks the letters, and they figured out how to put words out of them.

The Square is compiled in the following way:
Let us consider the already given Square as an example. First you need to find a keyword and motto corresponding to the implementation of the plan. In this case, for success in military operations. The key word BELLO - which in Latin means to fight, to conduct hostilities. The motto is a "winged" Latin phrase: "Audentes fortuna juvat" (AFJ) - which means fate helps the brave. The initial letters of the motto should not coincide with each other.
The keyword is written first: BELLO. Then the outer sides of the square are formed. The sequence is as follows:

B

E

L

L

O

one

B

E

L

L

O

E

L

L

O

B

E

L

L

O

E

L

L

O

B

B

E

L

L

O

E

L

L

O

L

L

E

B

B

E

L

L

O

E

L

L

L

L

E

O

L

L

E

B

Next, you need to form an inner square. It is formed by the initial letters of the motto - AFJ (dots not put). The sequence of constructing the outer and inner squares is the same.

The inner square is formed already in the finished outer one.

A

F

J

one

A

F

J

F

J

A

F

J

F

J

A

A

F

J

F

J

F

A

A

F

J

F

F

J

F

A

In general, the following figure is obtained:

B

E

L

L

O

E

A

F

J

L

L

F

F

L

L

J

F

A

E

O

L

L

E

B

The center of the square is not filled. And here is a very important point. Each Square is valid for a strictly defined time by its creator. To do this, enter the desired number of days in the center - a Latin letter. Only one of seven

I (1) X (10) C (100) M (1000) V (5) L (50) D (500)

It turns out the Full Latin Square. Like every Square, it has a name. It matches the keyword.

Что бы не забыть, когда закончится срок действия Квадрата и для удобства работы можно взять тетрадь выписать в нее правила, последовательность составления и готовые Квадраты. А на отдельной странице выписать рабочий Квадрат с датой изготовления и окончания работы. На первой странице тетради должен быть Первый Магический Латинский Квадрат без даты - ILLAC.ILLAC – там F.V.T. «Fiat voluntas tua» - Да будет воля твоя.

I

L

L

A

C

L

F

V

T

A

L

V

V

L

A

T

V

F

L

C

A

L

L

I

Для тех, кто готов следовать Традиции вместо тетради можно взять книгу Папюса «Практическая магия» любого доступного издания. И на ее страницах в качестве заметок сделать нужные записи.

B

E

L

L

O

E

A

F

J

L

L

F

X

F

L

L

J

F

A

E

O

L

L

E

B

Квадрат BELLO

Теперь ты можешь составлять Латинские Квадраты.

Для составления своих квадратов не нужно даже знать латынь. Достаточно иметь под рукой латинский словарь и сборник латинских крылатых выражений.

Сейчас я расскажу, как их правильно делать. Каждый Квадрат изготавливается в определенный день недели и час сообразно его действию. Латинские Квадраты сами по себе не являются планетарными по своему характеру, но их действие согласно влиянию планет как впрочем, и все происходящее в подлунном мире. Поэтому полезно определять под какой вид планетарного влияния попадает их действие и изготавливать их именно в то время когда влияние нужной планеты наиболее сильное.

Talisman Magic of the Latin Squares works on a different principle than Kabbalistic magic. If you describe it in modern language, then the “butterfly effect” is used. In a more ornate explanation, this is the principle of a stone thrown into a river. If we consider the water in the river as events in a person's life, then in order to make certain changes, you need to know only three things. First, what kind of stone do you need for this. The second is when to quit. Third - how long will the waves disperse after the stone you threw into the river of your life.
The stars and planets determine the course of events in the sublunar world. Followers of the traditional Western occult tradition are always trying to forcibly attract planetary influence with the help of ritual, names of power and a system of correspondences. The one who uses Latin Squares only synchronizes the “throw time” with the influence of the planets for the best result.

The following table is used to determine the nature of planetary influence:

Planet

Spheres of planetary influence

The sun

Money, prosperity, success, career, fame, health.

Moon

Navigation, travel, intuition, motherhood, theater.

Mercury

Trade, education, communication, publishing, writing, scams, literature, negotiations, secret sciences, crafts, communication with the other world.

Venus

Love, sensual pleasure, friendship, art, culture, rewards and privileges, perfumery, cooking, medicine, winemaking.

Mars

War, army, power structures, power, victory, destruction, valor, agriculture, surgery, chemistry.

Jupiter

Glory, divine, finance, wealth, banks, philanthropy, religion, cult, politics, legislation, sports.

Saturn

Testament, inheritance, death, construction, land, property, mines, mines.

If there are difficulties in choosing, then according to tradition , the Square is made on the day and hour of Mercury.

“If you don’t know, leave the choice to Mercury!!!” All planetary correspondences in the tables are taken from astrology.

The power of the seven planets over the days of the week is as follows:

Day of the week

Sign

Planet - ruler

Monday

Moon

Tuesday

Mars

Wednesday

Mercury

Thursday

Jupiter

Friday

Venus

Saturday

Saturn

Sunday

The sun

Часы дня и ночи составляют общим числом двадцать четыре. Т.е. двенадцать дневных начинаются с первого часа и заканчиваясь двенадцатым. И двенадцать ночных с тринадцатого часа по двадцать четвертый. Первый час каждого дня недели принадлежит планете управителю, второй находят, следуя «халдейскому» порядку расположения планет.
«Халдейский ряд» - Сатурн, Юпитер, Марс, Солнце, Венера, Меркурий и Луна.
Обычно в этом случае используют чертеж «Звезды Магов», но проще воспользоваться таблицей:

So BELLO Square must be made on the day and hour of Mars. What follows from its impact. In the first table we find the day of the week under the rule of Mars - this is Tuesday. From the second we choose the appropriate hour. The weekday column is Tuesday. To the left against the sign of Mars are day and night hours. There are four in total. Accordingly, on Tuesday, the influence of Mars is strongest at 1, 8, 15 and 22 hours. During these hours, you need to do the BELLO Square.

How to calculate the planetary hour. Those who are seriously engaged in magic already know this, in addition, the non-coincidence of the planetary and ordinary hours is not so critical, according to the notes, the day is more important. As for the required planetary hour, it is not difficult to calculate it.
A planetary hour, unlike an ordinary hour, may not be equal to sixty minutes. Its duration directly depends on the length of daylight hours. It is calculated as follows. The longitude of the day for a certain area is taken as a basis, i.e. the day begins when the sun rises and ends when it sets. If, for example, the sunrise is at 06:41 and the sunset is at 20:22, then the length of the day is 13.41. Now the total number of minutes is calculated. To do this, the number of complete hours is multiplied by sixty, then the remaining minutes are added to them. Thus, the total number of minutes of daylight hours is 821. Now we divide this number by 12 and calculate the duration of the daily planetary hour for this day. It is equal to an average of 68 minutes. Night hours are calculated in the same way (if necessary).

To do this, a pencil (pen, felt-tip pen, etc.) and a blank sheet of paper are enough. This is the case if the Square is made to be carried with you.

Ink, pen and paper are the three essential tools for making a square. There are different options for how to write with what and on what. But the three listed are sufficient for most cases. These are not consecrated writing instruments. In specially consecrated instruments, names of forces, incense, etc. there is no particular need for the reasons already stated above.

On the appropriate day and hour, the Square drawn up earlier is drawn on a sheet of paper in accordance with the order and all the rules of construction. After that, the next final operation of doing takes place. Need to Read Square. Starting with the name (BELLO) and continue through the labyrinth to the center. When the last letter is spoken, the Square is complete and ready for use.

labyrinth

How to read Square. In any way that is most convenient for you. It is practical to write out letters in a maze and break them into words, letters and combinations of letters that are conveniently pronounced.

Время действия Квадрата ограничено его создателем. Продлить его невозможно. Можно только сделать другой Квадрат. Если возникла необходимость прекратить действие до указанного срока это можно сделать Прочитав Квадрат наоборот. Т.е. от центра лабиринта к началу. Делать это следует, учитывая планетарное влияние, но в несколько ином порядке:

Изготовление

Уничтожение

Солнце

Луна

Луна

Солнце

Меркурий

Меркурий

Венера

Марс

Марс

Венера

Юпитер

Сатурн

Сатурн

Юпитер

Если квадрат сделан в воскресенье – день Солнца, то прекращать работу Квадрата нужно в понедельник – день Луны и наоборот. И т.д. Согласно таблице.

Бумагу с изображением Квадрата после этого лучше всего сжечь. Перед этим написать на ней: INRI. Во время церемонии произносится следующее:

(I) - IGNIS
(N) - NATURA
(R) - RENOVATIO
(I) - INTEGRO

Что означает – «Огонь природу обновляя восстанавливает».

Надпись делается на любой стороне Квадрата. Это единственная надпись которую следует делать на листке или предмете с квадратом, за исключением тех рисунков и надписей которые уже на нем были до Начертания.

Тот, кто собирается в точности следовать тому, чему его научили, может создать свои Латинские Квадраты, либо воспользоваться для собственного благополучия вот этими:

При этом следует ограничиться, разумным количеством Квадратов носимых с собой. При этом опять же следует учесть, их свойства и действие. Они не должны вызывать противоречия.

Квадрат AGMEN

A

G

M

E

N

C

D

E

I

E

M

E

E

M

E

I

E

D

G

N

E

M

G

A

Квадрат помогает стать лидером и управлять толпой.
AGMEN – толпа
D.E.I. – Divide in impera – «Разделяй и властвуй»
Планета - Солнце

Квадрат AURUM

A

U

R

U

M

U

H

E

N

U

R

E

E

R

U

N

E

H

U

M

U

R

U

A

Незаменим при поиске сокровищ.
AURUM - золото
H.E.N. – Hic et nunc - «Здесь и сейчас»
Планета - Солнце

Квадрат LAUDO

L

A

U

D

O

A

A

M

C

D

U

M

M

U

D

C

M

A

A

O

D

U

A

L

Позволяет снискать великую славу.
LAUDO – прославлять
A.M.C. – A mundo condito – «От сотворения мира»
Планета – Солнце

Квадрат LATEO

L

A

T

E

O

A

A

M

T

E

T

M

M

T

E

T

M

A

A

O

E

T

A

L

Делает убежище надежным и недоступным твоим врагам.
LATEO – скрываться
A.M.T. – Ad meliora tempora – «До лучших времен»
Планета – Луна

Квадрат OTIUM

O

T

I

U

M

T

A

L

J

U

I

L

L

I

U

J

L

A

T

M

U

I

T

O

Делает отдых спокойным и безмятежным.
OTIUM – свободное время
A.L.J. – Acti labores jucundi - «Оконченные работы приятны»
Планета – Луна

Квадрат HAMUS

H

A

M

U

S

A

D

E

P

U

M

E

E

M

U

P

E

D

A

S

U

M

A

H

Гарантирует успех в рыбной ловле.
HAMUS - крючок
D.E.P. – Debes, ergo potes – «Ты должен, значит можешь»
Планета – Луна

Квадрат LARVO

L

A

R

V

O

A

D

U

F

U

R

U

U

R

V

F

U

D

A

O

V

R

A

L

Усиливает колдовские чары.
LARVO - околдовывать
D.U.F. – Do ut facias – «Даю чтобы ты сделал»
Планета – Луна

Квадрат AUGUR

A

U

G

U

R

U

C

V

R

U

G

V

V

G

U

R

V

C

U

R

U

G

U

A

Обретение пророческого дара.
AUGUR – жрец предсказатель
C.V.R – Cognata vocabula rebus – «Слова соответствующие вещам»
Планета – Меркурий

Квадрат CHRIA

C

H

R

I

A

H

H

S

V

I

R

S

S

R

I

V

S

H

H

A

I

R

H

C

Для верной победы в любом споре.
CHRIA – изречение с доказательством
H.S.V. – Hoc signo vinces – «Сим победишь»
Планета – Меркурий

Квадрат MAGUS

M

A

G

U

S

A

F

E

O

U

G

E

E

G

U

O

E

F

A

S

U

G

A

M

Способствует обретению магической мощи.
MAGUS - маг
F.E.O. – Fons et origo – «источник и начало»
Планета – Меркурий

Квадрат LACTO

L

A

C

T

O

A

E

A

P

T

C

A

A

C

T

P

A

E

A

O

T

C

A

L

С его помощью можно без труда добиться любви нужной особы.
LACTO - соблазнять
E.A.R. – Exitus acta probat - «Результат оправдывает действие»
Планета – Венера

Как правильно кто-то заметил: E.A.R. – Exitus acta probat - «Результат оправдывает действие». Ошибка в одной букве. Это хороший пример того что любую ошибку в Квадрате если она есть можно заметить и исправить зная правила его составления, Ключ и Девиз.

Квадрат CICUR

C

I

C

U

R

I

A

H

G

U

C

H

H

C

U

G

H

A

I

R

U

C

I

C

Сделает любого, по твоему желанию тебе другом.
CICUR – ручной, кроткий
A.H.G. – Amicus humani generis – «Друг человечества»
Планета – Венера

Квадрат LUPOR

L

U

P

O

R

U

C

H

M

O

P

H

H

P

O

M

H

C

U

R

O

P

U

L

Ни кто не сможет устоять перед тобой и твоей похотью.
LUPOR - развратничать
C.H.M. – Contra bonos mores – «Против нравственности»
Планета – Венера

Квадрат ALITO

A

L

I

T

O

L

E

B

L

T

I

B

B

I

T

L

B

E

L

O

T

I

L

A

Праздник будет на славу.
ALITO – обильная пища
E.B.L. – Ede, bibe, lude – «Ешь, пей, веселись»
Планета – Венера

Квадрат ARCIS

A

R

C

I

S

R

I

O

P

I

C

O

O

C

I

P

O

I

R

S

I

C

R

A

Делает дом неприступной крепостью.
ARCIS – крепость
I.O.P. – In omnia paratus – «Готов ко всему»
Планета – Марс

Квадрат FERIO

F

E

R

I

O

E

F

E

I

I

R

E

E

R

I

I

E

F

E

O

I

R

E

F

Gives strength in battle.
FERIO - beat
FEI - Ferroet igni - "Fire and sword"
Planet - Mars

ACUTE square

A

C

U

T

E

C

I

O

P

T

U

O

O

U

T

P

O

I

C

E

T

U

C

A

Makes you alert to any danger.
ACUTE - vigilantly
IOP - In omnia paratus - "Ready for anything"
Planet - Mars

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Eles não vão aparecer do nada, isso é muito comum para iniciantes (não que eu não seja) isso é um erro válido, não fique chateado, o que você deve entender é que o universo não faz isso por você se você não fizer sua parte, tente vender limonada na rua, talvez você venda muito

Reaction score
Awards
I would suspect you pronounce the words in the given language, at the very least for more dramatic effect. The native language of an incantation or whatnot seems to have more power in it.

You could translate it to Hebrew, and use the Rose Crosee figure to generate a sigil, and then get the sigil to flash, Perhaps turn this into a talisman ritual.

Im inline with Mider, it seems more of a spiritual aid than a overnight miracle.

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Eles não vão aparecer do nada, isso é muito comum para iniciantes (não que eu não seja) isso é um erro válido, não fique chateado, o que você deve entender é que o universo não faz isso por você se você não fizer sua parte, tente vender limonada na rua, talvez você venda muito
Sorry, the translator is crazy.

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
They won't appear out of nowhere, this is very common for beginners (not that I'm not) this is a valid mistake, don't be upset, what you should understand is that the universe doesn't do this for you if you don't do your part , try to sell lemonade on the street, maybe you sell too much

organix

Neophyte
Reaction score
how to understand this at the ems of the book

D7S515j

Samael777

Visitor
Reaction score
To work with Abramelin’s magic you need to have obtained conversation and knowledge of your Holy Guardian Angel, that’s usually a very long work (we are talking about months/years).
After that, you should be able to work with the squares but, as advised by other members, they don’t usually work literally.