• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

About "Demons"

lucas224

Neophyte
Reaction score
Negative entities are called into their consciousness by people who have negative evil thoughts, curse and complain, do bad things to other people or take drugs and drink alcohol, these entities (demons) can then control them more and more, the biggest stage is when a person is " possessed” …
You need to get rid of them by being connected to the light, these are people who eat little, for example a small meal once a day, they don't drink alcohol, they are isolated from people and don't talk much, also during the day and when you sleep with the light, praying the holy rosary will keep you the most , who does the 4 parts before going to bed, he will definitely visit the higher worlds at night, or you need to pray to God (someone can say to the source of the universe) to expel demons from your soul….
Some people summon demons into their souls voluntarily, occultists, most politicians, etc., they have contracts with them, in return these entities help them to wealth and fame, etc., in return they bind their souls, the demons leave these people alone until the people want to get rid of them , only after they attack they have a "free hand", they can also kill them at any time and keep them (permanently or for a while?) in their dark world...
You recognize these people, they have three sixes ..on their car number plate, in their phone number, in their date of birth, in their company number...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Negative entities are called into their consciousness by people who have negative evil thoughts, curse and complain, do bad things to other people or take drugs and drink alcohol, these entities (demons) can then control them more and more, the biggest stage is when a person is " possessed” …
You need to get rid of them by being connected to the light, these are people who eat little, for example a small meal once a day, they don't drink alcohol, they are isolated from people and don't talk much, also during the day and when you sleep with the light, praying the holy rosary will keep you the most , who does the 4 parts before going to bed, he will definitely visit the higher worlds at night, or you need to pray to God (someone can say to the source of the universe) to expel demons from your soul….
Some people summon demons into their souls voluntarily, occultists, most politicians, etc., they have contracts with them, in return these entities help them to wealth and fame, etc., in return they bind their souls, the demons leave these people alone until the people want to get rid of them , only after they attack they have a "free hand", they can also kill them at any time and keep them (permanently or for a while?) in their dark world...
You recognize these people, they have three sixes ..on their car number plate, in their phone number, in their date of birth, in their company number...
Three 6's? A little too obvious innit? In my experience, the real heavy hitters have the square root of 666 embedded in the chain of their SSN, their driver's license number, and their VISA Platinum card number minus the PIN.

lucas224

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes, i know IT, demon Have got sing, when He Is near people soul, they Have got DOB like 1.6.1993 etc, some companies have got hidden this numbers like Disney

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

lucas224

Neophyte
Reaction score

people who have demons close to them, they also have these sixes in the number of honor, SSN, etc., they probably don't even know about it

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@op: you see 666, how boring! i see boobies and butts. i also see a big nose in the D and then it turns into a dick. similar withthe W: boobs, butt, balls and then it turns into a pussy. since you are what you eat and you talk about what you love, i can also tell you that the dot above the I is a qoffee bean and im known for my arabic qoffee.

thanks holdall

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
History is full of people labeled with 666, how odd isn't?
I mean, it's contradictory to what you can find about it in the bible.
Yet this fashion of labeling whom ever even trade marks like in your post #8 with 666 only proves you're troll.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Three 6's? A little too obvious innit? In my experience, the real heavy hitters have the square root of 666 embedded in the chain of their SSN, their driver's license number, and their VISA Platinum card number minus the PIN.
I once had a late-night Häagen-Dazs binge come to £6.66. I looked at the register, the checkout boy looked at the register and then pointed to his name badge. "Damien". How we laughed. You wouldn't believe how we laughed!

Reaction score
Awards
You see, it could be we have it all wrong. Written in Greek, sigma three times in a row, SSS, or in LaVeyan thought, 9 being a supreme number for a obvious reasons, the nine kings, the nine angles etc, it's actually 999 or SSS.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You see, it could be we have it all wrong. Written in Greek, sigma three times in a row, SSS, or in LaVeyan thought, 9 being a supreme number for a obvious reasons, the nine kings, the nine angles etc, it's actually 999 or SSS.
Why sigma? Its numerical value is 200. And in neither form---terminal or medial---does it look like a Latin/Hindu-Arabic 9: ς, σ.

I live at number 665 - I am the Neighbour of the Beast!
665 to his/her 666? Clearly an underling.

This Is better, they all Have got same Master
Actually, this one is food for thought. There is quite a collection of "coincidences" here as to choice of art work. I recall a few years back the RNC was pilloried as neo-Nazi in the mainstream media because of a stage-design shaped like the Othala rune. Some other sigils, it seems, get a pass, no?

Last edited:

lucas224

Neophyte
Reaction score

According to this alphabet, each word has its own number, in some words there is the devil's number ;)
Rossia - 961191
Fire - 6995
Corona - 369651
Forex - 66956
Fox - 666 (FoxNews, 20thCenturyFox)