• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Site Announcement] Account Upgrades now available!

Official Wizard Forums annoucement by staff.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Alright guys, I've finally implemented the account upgrades!

Benefactor:
  • "Benefactor" User Banner on your profile and posts
  • Upload a Profile Banner
  • Add your own custom User Title (text under your name)
  • Increased edit timer – edit posts for up to 24h from posting
  • More features and increased limits in your Signature space
  • Send PMs to up to 10 people at once
  • Access to the private Benefactor sub-forum
  • ♥ from WF management for helping to offset the costs associated with running WF
  • ... and more in the future!
Pricing:​
  • Benefactor Monthly: $3.99/month
  • Benefactor Yearly: $39.99/year
  • Benefactor Yearly (Introductory Offer): $29.99/year (forever)

Vendor License:
  • "Vendor" User Banner on your profile and posts
  • Allows you to post in the Market section
Pricing:​
  • Vendor License: $64.99/year
  • Vendor License (Introductory Offer): $49.99/year (forever)

Note on introductory offers: they will be removed in a month or 2. Once the sections come alive. Whoever purchased them will get to keep the discounted recurring price forever, provided they do not cancel the subscription after it is phased out.

Note on Market: You may purchase your Vendor License now, but the Market will not be opened for another week or 2 (latest by Feb) until I figure out some comprehensive rules, add the necessary punishments/warning texts/disciplinary actions into the system.

How to upgrade: Click on the "Account Upgrades" button in the header navigation links. Or click your username/user icon in the top right and click "Account Upgrades". Or just click this: https://wizardforums.com/account/upgrades

Feel free to post any feedback, questions, or suggestions on this thread! :)

Thank you for supporting WF.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i dont need an account upgrade, but i think i am coming to a point were id like to donate. how is that part doing?

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
i dont need an account upgrade, but i think i am coming to a point were id like to donate. how is that part doing?
An account upgrade is basically a donation but your account gets some benefits...

Why would you want to donate and get no benefits, just curious...

Or is it because the account upgrades are a subscription and you would rather make a 1-off donation?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
id like the possibilaty to donate by feel and intent. makes it a bit more magickal ;)

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
id like the possibilaty to donate by feel and intent. makes it a bit more magickal ;)
Okay, I will look into implementing that for you, thanks so much for your interest in donating! :)

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is it possible to buy Benefactor for another member?
If so i buy three subscriptions for a month for the first three people who wants it (just pm me).
I'll look into implement a gifting subscription system because that's honestly a great idea. Thank you.

In the mean time though, feel free to PM me the 3 people you've chosen to gift benefactor to, and I'll let you pay me directly :)

LORD WHITE

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
Is it possible to buy Benefactor for another member?
If so i buy three subscriptions for a month for the first three people who wants it (just pm me).
@William66 Thank you very much for buying a Subscription for me, My Account has been upgraded to Benefactor.
Thank you and I also Thank @SkullTraill for your endless service to WF and It's Members.❤️🙏

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Can you elaborate, on what Benefactor is? Thank you.
It's literally elaborated in the first post. It's a user account upgrade that adds your account to a user group that has some improvements, upgrades, and a new private forum. Please read the first post in this thread.