• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

ADVICE PLEASE - Locked into Timelines No 7 Synchronicities Interruptions Sex Blocking

a5tr0nomical

Visitor
Reaction score
An Occult Group is targeting me. Over the years I've been experiencing continuous interruptions when ever I think about sex. Coughing, yawning, banging, any type of noise you name it. I keep seeing the number 7 on the clock every time I walk into a room, switch on a computer, pick up a phone or turn on the TV. I would like to know what other peoples interpretation of this is.

What kind of "Magick" do you believe this to be, and is their a way to protect myself from it?

Reaction score
Awards
The other possibility is witchcraft or similar practices, or even dark magic has been done. I don't know how that would be undone, but I wouldn't jump right out and hire someone specializing in this area.
I would say let the purity process occur and see what the results are.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
An Occult Group is targeting me. Over the years I've been experiencing continuous interruptions when ever I think about sex. Coughing, yawning, banging, any type of noise you name it. I keep seeing the number 7 on the clock every time I walk into a room, switch on a computer, pick up a phone or turn on the TV. I would like to know what other peoples interpretation of this is.

What kind of "Magick" do you believe this to be, and is their a way to protect myself from it?
Which group is targeting you, and for what reason?

The simplest solution may be an apology.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Wear a chastity belt / cock cage with a bind-rune of 4 Kenaz on it, their tops touching in the middle, forming a cross.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
7 mostly has to do with luck, gambling, taking a chance ,etc. seeing and hearing numbers can be seen as a call from the divine to start a communication. being the target of certain occult groups can be annoying, but i tend to see it as an honor. why the hell would they target you if you wouldnt have something they dont. ;) id say split the thing in 2: one side the fun and good old lucky 7 and the other side the annoying beasts who like some food too.

me being me id also say outfuck them and learn to have sex with distraction or make them join in. in the visuals of an old roommate i was the murderer while oopsie daisy i just had sex with an entity.

sex can create very strange visuals for people and beings alike that are around. you probably look very impressive and scary or had a super great orgasm were your brain splattered all over their work. they dont like that, strangely enough.

an other take is that you might have had enough sex and need some sort of lift off to get you off the ground into more spiritual levels. in that sense you might want to combine the 7 into yourself ( research all the meanings of the number 7 and believe/make it your own). be the 7 and take them up on their war. i like spiritual warfare so that would be my route, but in essence they came to you not me, so do what you magically normally do and let the 7 enforce that power.

since you didnt introduce yourself, i have no clue what your magical interests are, but an occult group isnt just interested in anyone for no reason. so be a bit more strait to the point and stop searching for beginners to throw under the bus.

on the other hand if and when you are a beginner learn how to shield from intrusive thoughts, start removing deeply routed guilt issues surrounding your own sexual predestination and learn to understand what the 7 means to you in this life.