• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ahoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm here to gibber and babble about the weird stuff. Interests of mine (not necessarily expertises) include Daoism, Confucianism, hermeticism, Platonism, chaos magick, Christianity, alchemy, and poetry and games as magickal praxis. My overarching attitude is surrealist. I'm a pretentious dude but hopefully not a megalomaniac.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there headless beast. i have hardly any knowhow about real things from beyond the chinese wall, but im always interest how people in a different culture are/were able to combine their folklore with their religion or not. nice to meet you.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You seem very educated on the esoteric arts, welcome aboard mate.

bleck

Visitor
Reaction score
hi nice to meet you, id like to have you take a look at a couple of my Daoist swords :)

Status
Not open for further replies.