• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Aliens in Mexico?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There has been a spate of articles about two alleged alien corpses shown to the congress in Mexico about ten days back.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Another occult site trumpeted this as "proof" that aliens walk (or walked) among us. At least a few of the articles take that stance. Others pooh-pooh the whole business as a hoax or at least over-enthusiasm.

Has anyone here followed the matter closely enough to form an opinion?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I have not followed the matter closely. I saw a fairly clear picture of the "corpses" which gave me a laugh. According to the mainstream media, I believe in "conspiracy theories," just not the ones that they want me to believe in...

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
While I do believe that aliens exist, I mostly tend to dismiss or be skeptical towards any "news" regarding them, as those mostly seem to be all about the "shock value" and generating clicks for the websites.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Once I decided I wanted to meet an alien. A few days later in a shopping center I saw a tall thin male with very white albino skin but black hair. His eyes had no irises. I thought that he was very odd and was careful to control my thoughts as he walked past me.

When he got very close I saw that actually his irises were very pale blue.

When I examined him later he tested as soulless - one of these semi-organic entities. I was happy not to have attracted his attention

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Apparently its a hoax made by an alien journalist 10 years ago. But I do have to do some digging around the internet to confirm it unless someone else does.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Once I decided I wanted to meet an alien. A few days later in a shopping center I saw a tall thin male with very white albino skin but black hair. His eyes had no irises. I thought that he was very odd and was careful to control my thoughts as he walked past me.

When he got very close I saw that actually his irises were very pale blue.

When I examined him later he tested as soulless - one of these semi-organic entities. I was happy not to have attracted his attention
A soulless semi-organic entity? I got a brother-in-law like that. From Queens, N.Y. though. not another world.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was about to make a thread about this too. Apparently Mexican scientists have confirmed that the bodies are not a hoax/not man made?

Some weird shit going on.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was about to make a thread about this too. Apparently Mexican scientists have confirmed that the bodies are not a hoax/not man made?

Some weird shit going on.

That's the problem: other articles insist that the "conformation" is either false or highly questionable.

To me the "bodies" look like a clumsy sophomore year art project. But then my own body scarcely looks like a work from the studio of Phidias either.