• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Aliens, spirituality and technology

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Could it be possible that if we got all more spiritual as a collective that we would start to get contact from alien species
that in fact are not far away but are in a way within the Divinity of Us? For me this just seems to be true. As a psychonaut
and wayfarer it seems that technology comes to me just because I'm mostly more spiritual than the rest, in a non judgemental way.

I do even speak to some spiral races that are aliens and it's my job as a shaman to at times pass news to even humanity. But perhaps
this ability would be more commonly reached if we really tried for spirituality (not religion) in a collective way.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if we got all more spiritual as a collective that we would start to get contact from alien species
That seems to have been the case all through history. Nicola Tesla is a recent example

I do even speak to some spiral races
Would you like to expand the meaning of "spiral"?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
That seems to have been the case all through history. Nicola Tesla is a recent example

Would you like to expand the meaning of "spiral"?
The galactic spiral

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it seems that technology comes to me

Would like to give any examples?

I had a piece of photonic scalar technology with uniform fields (not inverse square) out to a 3 meter radius. While meditating one time, I was offered an upgrade and agreed. Immediately after I measured the field and it had become a 6 meter radius, and had increased frequency range.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Would like to give any examples?

I had a piece of photonic scalar technology with uniform fields (not inverse square) out to a 3 meter radius. While meditating one time, I was offered an upgrade and agreed. Immediately after I measured the field and it had become a 6 meter radius, and had increased frequency range.
Well seems like I'm a conduit of technology for humanity, but I was also abducted at 9 years of age by the grey aliens.

That is a pretty interesting experience.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Would you like to give an example?

Do they use implants to track humans?
Well for example holographic technology if you want an example.

No I didn't get any implants, just got a grey telepathic mind that is indestructible.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
got a grey telepathic mind that is indestructible.
I rarely accept grey energies or structures.

I also test for smell, intent and plane

I cycle the energy structure in and out several times as sometimes a fancy wrapper will fall off

How do you know the mental structure is indestructible? I have not seen such

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Terrence McKenna believed that the UFO phenomenon is induced by the collective over-mind of a human society when a pathological level is reached. UFO sightings are “coming from us”. They are (I quote him) “an antidote to the scientific paradigm that has evolved over the past 400 years and has led us to the brink of human catastrophe”.

I like this theory a lot. It means UFOs are some kind of feedback loop, potentially even a hint of our future evolutions. Their saucer-like shape is reminiscent of the tunnel we witness during near-death experiences.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
believed that the UFO phenomenon is induced by the collective over-mind of a human society
Many years ago I read of multiple ufo sightings in France occurring in a couple of hours. The problem was the sightings occurred in a straight line over perhaps 1000 miles.

Perhaps the collective over-mind is a geometric entity

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I rarely accept grey energies or structures.

I also test for smell, intent and plane

I cycle the energy structure in and out several times as sometimes a fancy wrapper will fall off

How do you know the mental structure is indestructible? I have not seen such
Intent is saying pretty much. Much of the grey energies are constructed by many others because it's the norm for UFO -energies or grey aliens or whatever aliens so they are not the real grey aliens. The real grey aliens are a bit weird but they are kind and justful.
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps the collective over-mind is a geometric entity

Well with geometry alone we can construct the universe, that's how I see it.

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Could it be possible that if we got all more spiritual as a collective that we would start to get contact from alien species
that in fact are not far away but are in a way within the Divinity of Us? For me this just seems to be true. As a psychonaut
and wayfarer it seems that technology comes to me just because I'm mostly more spiritual than the rest, in a non judgemental way.

I do even speak to some spiral races that are aliens and it's my job as a shaman to at times pass news to even humanity. But perhaps
this ability would be more commonly reached if we really tried for spirituality (not religion) in a collective way.
Good question. I recommend reading Elena Danaan's books about contact with other entities from other places in our galaxy.
Her books:
Danaan, Elena - A gift from the stars, Extraterrestrial contacts and guide of alien races (2020)
Danaan, Elena - The seeders, The return of the Gods (2022)

...are shared here by myself and they will give you more answers to your question. There are many forums on the Internet with Elena Danaan, where she got an implant and has contact with other extraterrestrial entities, calling herself an Emissary of the Galactic Federation of Worlds.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
Although the concept of aliens originated in UFOs, they are not real
at least as far as we know
So a meeting with them is not plausible.

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Although the concept of aliens originated in UFOs, they are not real
at least as far as we know
So a meeting with them is not plausible.
Well, there are many books into the subject. One of the best is written by Elena Danaan who interviewed a former pilot (Stephen Chua) who worked as a pilot in Area 51. He died mysteriously, I think was 2021 after he was interviewed. I shared this book here on this website:

Danaan, Elena - Area 51, Conversations with insider Stephen Chua (2023)

You will find there more about aliens and the USA government working with aliens in different secret projects. I heartily recommend it to you! Then is a question of whether to believe or not, but the Internet is full of literature on the subject.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
Well, there are many books into the subject. One of the best is written by Elena Danaan who interviewed a former pilot (Stephen Chua) who worked as a pilot in Area 51. He died mysteriously, I think was 2021 after he was interviewed. I shared this book here on this website:

Danaan, Elena - Area 51, Conversations with insider Stephen Chua (2023)

You will find there more about aliens and the USA government working with aliens in different secret projects. I heartily recommend it to you! Then is a question of whether to believe or not, but the Internet is full of literature on the subject.
thank you if there is a pdf I will read it
but there is also a lot of lies, and if the 51 area is secret, it does not make sense to spread information from there.
I've come across the explanations of the people there, but they seem to be lying.

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
thank you if there is a pdf I will read it
but there is also a lot of lies, and if the 51 area is secret, it does not make sense to spread information from there.
I've come across the explanations of the people there, but they seem to be lying.
I agree with you that there are also lies on the subject, but this is because the Cabbal/Deep State want us to be confused. For further info about the subject of extraterrestrials and UFO please, see Jason Rice disclosure about SSP (Secret Space Program) here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
I agree with you that there are also lies on the subject, but this is because the Cabbal/Deep State want us to be confused. For further info about the subject of extraterrestrials and UFO please, see Jason Rice disclosure about SSP (Secret Space Program) here:

thanks What if the UFO is a government hoax?

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
Interesting notion. Hoax to what end? To identify malcontents? Or...?
I'm talking about making people believe they are reptilians or aliens and planning a fake invasion.

UFO means unknown, countries that can build airplanes can also build airplanes with saucer designs, and deceive people.

you have to be prepared for everything

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Less drugs, more books, and time spent talking to people, ideally a diverse body of perspectives. Your words read as far too nutty.

If you care to push alien contact as a serious possibility then the best method is to speak in a way that is easily understood.
The attention cost is too high for the caliber of content your offering. It lacks digestibility, value, and attractiveness.
Ancient aliens already tried this and I don't see how you're doing a better job.

If you really want to push alien contact into the mainstream then you need to acquire some real power, contact some aliens, and convince them to pop up on a bunch of popular talk shows and mainstream news outlets.

Outside of that chances are you're wasting your time.