• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Aliens, spirituality and technology

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Less drugs, more books, and time spent talking to people, ideally a diverse body of perspectives. Your words read as far too nutty.

If you care to push alien contact as a serious possibility then the best method is to speak in a way that is easily understood.
The attention cost is too high for the caliber of content your offering. It lacks digestibility, value, and attractiveness.
Ancient aliens already tried this and I don't see how you're doing a better job.

If you really want to push alien contact into the mainstream then you need to acquire some real power, contact some aliens, and convince them to pop up on a bunch of popular talk shows and mainstream news outlets.

Outside of that chances are you're wasting your time.
Have you watched TV lately? I think aliens already are doing guest slots on Oprah, Ellen, Wendy Williams, and Whoever Da Fekk.

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Less drugs, more books, and time spent talking to people, ideally a diverse body of perspectives. Your words read as far too nutty.

If you care to push alien contact as a serious possibility then the best method is to speak in a way that is easily understood.
The attention cost is too high for the caliber of content your offering. It lacks digestibility, value, and attractiveness.
Ancient aliens already tried this and I don't see how you're doing a better job.

If you really want to push alien contact into the mainstream then you need to acquire some real power, contact some aliens, and convince them to pop up on a bunch of popular talk shows and mainstream news outlets.

Outside of that chances are you're wasting your time.
I have been following Elena Danaan for a couple of years (4 years) and she seems to talk a lot about things many people don't even want to dare believe. I had the same opinion that aliens can not exist until I read Stephen Howking's books about the universe, aliens, AI etc. Hawking says wise things although he can not prove the evidence of them. It is up to us what to believe but one thing I am convinced about, it is that the USA military doesn't want us to know. I recommend following Elena Danaan's social media (subject: Disclosure) for more into the subject.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have been following Elena Danaan for a couple of years (4 years) and she seems to talk a lot about things many people don't even want to dare believe. I had the same opinion that aliens can not exist until I read Stephen Howking's books about the universe, aliens, AI etc. Hawking says wise things although he can not prove the evidence of them. It is up to us what to believe but one thing I am convinced about, it is that the USA military doesn't want us to know. I recommend following Elena Danaan's social media (subject: Disclosure) for more into the subject.
The wish to deny info is spot on. The other day, the government of Unclesamistan (U.S.) issued a report---printed in hard copy---about some issues with COVID vaccinations. 148 pages and every word redacted. UFO reports probably never make it far enough even to be thusly censored.

Stephen Hawking also advises us to avoid contacting aliens, if possible. We'd be in the same boat as the inhabitants of the Americas when the conquistadores came calling.