• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

All The Powers of God

Reaction score
Awards
Reverse the societal layer cake. The poor at the top, the elite at the bottom and so on. The Prince and the Pauper.
Reverse the damage done to the earth.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What if you Invoke the Spirit of God? Would that work differently. The reason I posted this, is because I saw the Movie The Craft. I watched how Sarah was in control of Her Powers at the end. I feel that if you have profound powers like that. That it'll make a difference. It's just fascinating.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When I was young the priests taught me that Earth humanity was the center of Creation.

These days that is obviously not true. So I try to take non-local perspectives of most concepts including that of God

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Reverse the damage done to the earth.
I'd make it so LARPers can't take their costumes off. Ever.

1024px-Gollum_at_Wellington_Airport.jpg