• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Alternative to chakras

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Used personally, ritually and magickally, what is an alternative as it may be not there when needed otherwise (ie a magus ripped out your chakra system)?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I can't say if there's any other alternatives other than Dan Tien for the Chakras, but I Love to work with The Chakras. You can create, your own mantras for the Chakras. I know I do! But, I have a friend of mine, and one of the things She says is that perhaps, the Chakras don't exist that it is all in our heads, which is weird. She don't go by that system. However, in my case, I think the Chakras are different and work different in each individual. But, what you guys think?

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. So a meditation I used to do was the fruits meditation.
Red apple, appropriate root keyword
Orange, appropriate keyword
Lemon, appropriate keyword and so on,
So that for each chakra, a fruit was imagined and enlivened.
So is this a good way to unblock chakras?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
IMG_2451.jpeg

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Used personally, ritually and magickally, what is an alternative as it may be not there when needed otherwise (ie a magus ripped out your chakra system)?
What do you practice? I'm curious because it seems like you're always all over the place with your questions. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it's hard to pinpoint what would be beneficial for you to know.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Okay. So a meditation I used to do was the fruits meditation.
Red apple, appropriate root keyword
Orange, appropriate keyword
Lemon, appropriate keyword and so on,
So that for each chakra, a fruit was imagined and enlivened.
So is this a good way to unblock chakras?
Yes.... That's a good method. As for me, I really sweet talk to my Chakras, and I get a boost of Energy after that.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"Benefits to having your chakras removed/unified:
  • You feel more centred
  • Feel more at peace
  • Feel more self contained
  • Able to receive messages from Spirit/Higher Self more easily. No blockages to receiving (I was pleasantly surprised how this helped me and I’m already highly intuitive)
  • Take on way less energies and images from around you, not bombarded
  • Greater clarity
  • Increased psychic abilities
Click
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to buy this service.
"

Leaving aside whether needing to pay money is a good sign:

- Healthy chakras typically have an elemental on the plane of the chakra as well as a higher entity, usually lesser or greater deva, that connects the elemental energy of the plane into the spiritual and social ecosystems.

- As the human enters into the various stages of enlightenment the human intelligence system becomes sufficiently refined that it can operate across several planes directly using the elementals without requiring assistance of devas. This shift may be conscious in the more technical initiate

- Removal/departure of the chakra deva, in the standard human, usually results in autism, dementia, psychiatric conditions, as the remaining elemental intelligence is mostly not able to operate by itself in human society

- Departure of the chakra deva may leave the human open to some interesting forms of possession.

I am interested in hearing any genuine reviews of the "service"

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
"Benefits to having your chakras removed/unified:
  • You feel more centred
  • Feel more at peace
  • Feel more self contained
  • Able to receive messages from Spirit/Higher Self more easily. No blockages to receiving (I was pleasantly surprised how this helped me and I’m already highly intuitive)
  • Take on way less energies and images from around you, not bombarded
  • Greater clarity
  • Increased psychic abilities
Click
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to buy this service.
"

Leaving aside whether needing to pay money is a good sign:

- Healthy chakras typically have an elemental on the plane of the chakra as well as a higher entity, usually lesser or greater deva, that connects the elemental energy of the plane into the spiritual and social ecosystems.

- As the human enters into the various stages of enlightenment the human intelligence system becomes sufficiently refined that it can operate across several planes directly using the elementals without requiring assistance of devas. This shift may be conscious in the more technical initiate

- Removal/departure of the chakra deva, in the standard human, usually results in autism, dementia, psychiatric conditions, as the remaining elemental intelligence is mostly not able to operate by itself in human society

- Departure of the chakra deva may leave the human open to some interesting forms of possession.

I am interested in hearing any genuine reviews of the "service"
That service sounds like your soul is getting a lobotomy. Thinking about it demonolaters perform a type of soul surgery. I'm not sure if it was actually practiced in ancient Egypt but there's a bit about it in the keys of ocat. It's something about removing parts of the Egyptian soul and fusing the others together in order to fix trauma or something along the lines of that. I'm skeptical but I swear up and down reiki works so who knows 🤷

Reaction score
Awards
That service sounds like your soul is getting a lobotomy. Thinking about it demonolaters perform a type of soul surgery. I'm not sure if it was actually practiced in ancient Egypt but there's a bit about it in the keys of ocat. It's something about removing parts of the Egyptian soul and fusing the others together in order to fix trauma or something along the lines of that. I'm skeptical but I swear up and down reiki works so who knows 🤷
Nick Farrells had a RHP oriented book like the called The Osiris Scroll. I stopped after the first operation which was ill advised but did not feel ready to continue.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I suggest the hermetic view of the elements as an alternative to the chakra system, which is used a lot in ceremonial magick.