• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Am I getting remotely seduced?

Someone's asking for help!

Smekyan

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello All,
There is this person that I see almost everyday. He is probably of my age and comes to my area because of his job. I want to make it clear that he is not at all my type but somehow, since recently, I've been attracted to him for no specific reason. S*xually too.
Now, I keep on thinking about him almost everyday and when I hear his voice, I get the urge of going outside to my balcony and get a glance of him.
I have a doubt that he is using psychic seduction techniques to influence me. If so, I want to break free of the effect. Please help me how to do it? It's interfering in my daily life.

Thanks in advance!

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello All,
There is this person that I see almost everyday. He is probably of my age and comes to my area because of his job. I want to make it clear that he is not at all my type but somehow, since recently, I've been attracted to him for no specific reason. S*xually too.
Now, I keep on thinking about him almost everyday and when I hear his voice, I get the urge of going outside to my balcony and get a glance of him.
I have a doubt that he is using psychic seduction techniques to influence me. If so, I want to break free of the effect. Please help me how to do it? It's interfering in my daily life.

How much magickal experience do you have and in what systems? What is your worldview?
Post automatically merged:

How much magickal experience do you have and in what systems? What is your worldview?
Can you do reliable divination?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I want to make it clear that he is not at all my type but somehow, since recently, I've been attracted to him for no specific reason
Just because people have a type, it doesn't mean that sometimes they won't get attracted to someone that is outside that type.
Exceptions do happen.

I'm going to take a guess and say that the almost daily interaction makes you see something in him that subconsciously attracts you and for some reason you don't want to admit that to yourself just because he isn't your type.
A conversation is enough to solve this mystery.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I mean, that's just a couple of search results on DuckDuckGo for the query: women who say a man is not "my type"

If you use another search engine, I have no idea, but you can try. Why assume this has to do with magic?

Smekyan

Neophyte
Reaction score
Essentials of it is that you will visualize whatever you are attached to, you will also visualize cords coming from you and attaching to the visualized object. Then you will cut them, perhaps a statement with it could be of help. And then you do your best to avoid that object. In your case its this dude.

If you are dead sure there is a hex going, look up freeze spells.

I am a dude and this happened over time in many cases, lol.
Thanks, I've practiced cord cutting continuously for the last 5 days and it seems it's working. Will continue for 10 days.
I added my own version too (felt that adding your own makes the magick stronger). At dawn, I did mentally (to reprent the cutting it in the mental continum), and at dusk, I did ritualistically (symbolising it in the physical realm) using a red thread for 3 days and I'm now using orange thread. I'll use it for 3 days and then move into a yellow one for the next 3 days, as a symbolism for decreasing intensity. And on the last day, I'll cut the black thread. It seems like my sexual energy is also decreasing, previously i used to get aroused for no apparent reason in the middle of my work, now I'm calm.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, I've practiced cord cutting continuously for the last 5 days and it seems it's working. Will continue for 10 days
Glad to hear it. And yes, adding spice makes the ritual more personal so it will be more connected.

It seems like my sexual energy is also decreasing, previously i used to get aroused for no apparent reason in the middle of my work, now I'm calm.
@Diluculo_DelFuego Was it in Kraigs book where he said you would have to fill your Solar Plexus after an I.O.B.?

Reaction score
Awards
Yes.

It is also possible that he was wearing a cologne that your father used, or a pheromone cologne, such as Realm.

Last edited: