• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Am I getting remotely seduced?

Someone's asking for help!

Smekyan

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello All,
There is this person that I see almost everyday. He is probably of my age and comes to my area because of his job. I want to make it clear that he is not at all my type but somehow, since recently, I've been attracted to him for no specific reason. S*xually too.
Now, I keep on thinking about him almost everyday and when I hear his voice, I get the urge of going outside to my balcony and get a glance of him.
I have a doubt that he is using psychic seduction techniques to influence me. If so, I want to break free of the effect. Please help me how to do it? It's interfering in my daily life.

Thanks in advance!

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
No need to come at me with the full force of the Godess just for putting out a very real and valid case.
Yes of course it could be a case of real machinations, but ask yourself how much work it takes to do that.
On the other extreme, that whole "him? no never, ew, look at him" is literally the intro to what my last two ex-es said before hooking up.
Don't act like yall women aren't crazy. And no i didn't rape anyone. Yet.
Read the post again, for all we know this poor guy doesn't even know she exists and is already accused, how is that fair?

BUT just to answer the OP comment, Vandheer states the best way i would use too

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Talk to him. It's the bare minimum before involving magickal forces that might go sideways for both of you.
Do some homework, see if he has intentions towards you. If he seems to be on that path then i wholly support you
take Vandheer's approach. find the book Magickal Defense

Smekyan

Neophyte
Reaction score
No need to come at me with the full force of the Godess just for putting out a very real and valid case.
Yes of course it could be a case of real machinations, but ask yourself how much work it takes to do that.
On the other extreme, that whole "him? no never, ew, look at him" is literally the intro to what my last two ex-es said before hooking up.
Don't act like yall women aren't crazy. And no i didn't rape anyone. Yet.
Read the post again, for all we know this poor guy doesn't even know she exists and is already accused, how is that fair?

BUT just to answer the OP comment, Vandheer states the best way i would use too
That's not true. We have crossed paths. I mean literally.
I've seen him looking at me, but when I immediately look towards him, he looks someplace else.
Post automatically merged:

If it has any legitemacy search the book "Magickal defense", that should keep you safe. Also, cord cutting could help.
Please tell me more about " Cord cutting"!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I agree vandheer is giving the proper advise. I didnt go into the gender thing, i got kicked for being the horny homie before. Sometimes i do point at potholes because its a pothole..

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Please tell me more about " Cord cutting"!
Essentials of it is that you will visualize whatever you are attached to, you will also visualize cords coming from you and attaching to the visualized object. Then you will cut them, perhaps a statement with it could be of help. And then you do your best to avoid that object. In your case its this dude.

If you are dead sure there is a hex going, look up freeze spells.
Post automatically merged:

I am a dude and this happened over time in many cases, lol.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Please help me how to do it? It's interfering in my daily life.

When I have a song stuck in my mind, the easist way to get rid of it is to replace it with something else. ;)

Trying not to think of it, makes it worse. Find a different song... and sing it.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen him looking at me, but when I immediately look towards him, he looks someplace else.

That's interesting. I would not expect this behavior if they are working something on you. They would be watching you to see if it was working, especially in the eyes. Pupil dialation is one of the first reliable signs of intimate attraction.

Smekyan

Neophyte
Reaction score
That's interesting. I would not expect this behavior if they are working something on you. They would be watching you to see if it was working, especially in the eyes. Pupil dialation is one of the first reliable signs of intimate attraction.
I have no idea why he behaves in that manner! 🤷‍♀️