• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Mark Desade - Psychic Sexual Command - Book I

Share a PDF of a book.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A rare classic IGOS book is brought back to life for a quality thirsty occult public. This unique book of psychic commanding techniques only requires your mind and practice. It have been used and tested for over 20 years with excellent success. This is the only system of its kind ever offered, using secret methods developed by Yogis and Taoist Masters, offered through IGOS only. Not only is this system proven by years of research by IGOS but, tested and proven effective by Ross Jefferies and Dr.Yates J. Canipe. Ross Jefferies is the well known Seduction Expert, author of several books and courses. Dr. Canipe is a success and life coach, author of several books and offers seminars around the world. This type of testing is extremely rare in occult and metaphysical circles. Two world class experts recommend and have used the techniques in this book set.

1/5 stars from me. 6.9 MB - nice.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Just want to go on record that I skimmed through the book and it doesn't seem to contain any off-topic PUA bullshit or 'psychic rape' instructions so I see no reason why to ban it.

As always, there is a sub-forum called Book Discussions and Reviews so I won't say any more about its content here.