• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story an astrologers Jupiterian profection year

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

madmhan

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 3, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
Hi, I am an astrologer on a more or less hobbyist level but have been practicing this for more or less ten years and following the movement of the sky and the heavenly calendar. Never had any schooling through courses but I am that nerdy that I'll read a bad translated old book by Saunders humorial medecine and apply technuiqes about timing that I am a bit good at it.

Since this years solar revolution, things has had a bit of a, what to call it, suprised overall jack in the box air to my daily life, leaving me with a disoriented fealing of not knowing what to do with everything happening.

But my 44 profection year is Pisces in the ninth house where in the nativity has the top of the sky one orb avway from Fixed Star Fomalhaut - one of the royal stars marking the four angles of the zodiac and our seasons. Fomalhaut wont give large fame wich in my case is fine, I wouldn't be able to handle that due to me being all shy and most of the time very uncomfortable with being percieved. But Jupiter, the traditional ruler resides in my fifth house of creative expression, recreation, children and the house of all fun and lucky things. I am an closet artist, making woodcuts and printmaking without people knowing it and I got an exibition this fall.

A few more details before my story, having jupiter as the time holder of my 44 year of walking this earth and on my Solar Revolution giving me a Sagittarius rising wherein Uranus and Lot of Nemesis is conjucting each other, the Lot of Daimon, courage, my pre-natal Zyzygy and Lot of Eros (I think it is the hermetic lot and more attracting the familiar than Valens lot of Eros wich aligns with the Lot of Basis, a different calculation), a very heavy place in my chart regarding work and service, daily routine, sickness and open enemies (translating this to how you get along with people you don't like, coworkers and associations you have to be in contact with).

okey so my story then. This exhibition had a lot of strangeness to it, the gallerist is a wierd person who seem to either not knowing what he is doing or is a bit of a bullying and sitting on high horses using technuiqes to dominate wich made me uneasy as I was standing on the train station and waiting on the train with all my things carefully wrapped in plastic. So I asked my Lord of this year, my holder of time, Jupiter, during his hour on the day of mercury, how this would play out, would I be in need of help and getting it without getting myself indebted to people or that gallerist? I wrote the question down, walked outside and asked the sky openly. The time I asked gave me a chart with mixed witness but, it did point out that it would be go well in the end.

I also had almost to nothing moneywise, half my money went to the train ticket and exactly one minute before the trains departure, every train was cancelled.
I felt kind of stupid asking the star of Zeus such a question but what happened after that was a ride on its own.

It started raining heavily, the sky poured down and then it lit up like a flickering neon light followed by heart trembling thunder so loud that everyone standing there alongside me drew a stratled breath.

I felt that this was the biggest reassurance I could get and felt strange, invigorated and a bit afraid of what I was about to face.
And all went well, but it was a bit of a Benny Hill ride from that train station until the opening of my art show.

I don't know how to still make sense of it all and I still have difficulty trying to tell about what did take place because I start rambling like a kid that had been on a rollercoaster ride the first time.

It was nothing extraordinary, it was just bisarre, like everything taking three times the time it should had taken and with clownish humor to it. Like the replacement bus was to small to carry everyone that had been stranded by the train cancellation. The bus driver didn't know the way and used his phones GPS on this long distance bus to guide him, not bad but strange. The train driver was with us and the couldn't manage information due to doubble information they got. And when I asked them politely to use the microphone and speaker to give us all information at the same time, the settings just gave us high pitch and ear cutting screaming signal for several minutes. one is enough and too long when you want to know what is going on.

And the exhibition? I ended up needing to do everything myself, cleaning the gallery room because it was so dirty, select my work without the gallerist who never had time to be there, hang everything and the help I got from two people from their association, made a horrible work wich had me re-do it.

And the gallerist didn't even tell me how the opening was going to be. The city I was in didn't have any grociery stores in the city center, only expensive restaurants and I didn't even have money for the ticket back home. Luckily the gallery had paid for three nights at a hotel nearby where I filled two lunchboxes from their breakfast buffé. But oh how hungry I were, working 10 hour a day before the opening and with things that they, the gallery should've already done.

On the opening I was tired, a bit whitelipped due to silent anger and hunger. And suddenly this little etheric musician materialased at the door, well dressed in very pristine black and silvery white hair, introducing himself as Pierre Swärd, a jazz musician playing the electric organ. He was going to play at my opening and started assembling his electric organ right there among my art work. in the seventies he had played in the US with the band he was part of "The far out gang".
He is regarded being th King of Organs.

It was so funny and strange.

I am still tired and when I get hungry my stomache screams but the exhibition did go well, I did manage it and now feel I can trust myself in knowing that I have experience, taste and knowledge that goes a long way in my own work as an artist and art pedagog.

Allright, that was my experience and alll my gratitude to Jupiter, I will have faith.
 
Top