• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal an interesting ritual experience that i’d thought i would share

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
hi there, hope everyone’s night/day is going well.

i wanted to post this because i thought it would be pretty interesting thing to bring up.

before finishing a ritual, i had to dispose of the materials in question outside of my ritual space and home. the entire time on my journey, i felt the presence of the two spirits that i have evoked; Dra’talon and Grah’aht’talion. it was as if they were kind of chaperoning me to the destination, and by the time i had gotten the materials disposed of they were gone.

a very fascinating experience nonetheless. has anyone else had similar instances?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Dra'Talon? Thats a name I haven't heard in a long time, was it from Book of Azazel?

As for your question, guess not, because I always did the formal sending away thing.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
has anyone else had similar instances?
Yes, many times. I think its totally normal. As far as I can remember offhand, every time i've done a spell that involved the help of an entity, and was supposed to be buried at a crossroads or wherever, I felt the entity with me the whole time. If a spell needs to be disposed of a certain way, then the spell is not "done" until the disposal is. The disposal is just as much part of the spell as anything else.

Reaction score
Yes, many times. I think its totally normal. As far as I can remember offhand, every time i've done a spell that involved the help of an entity, and was supposed to be buried at a crossroads or wherever, I felt the entity with me the whole time. If a spell needs to be disposed of a certain way, then the spell is not "done" until the disposal is. The disposal is just as much part of the spell as anything else.
absolutely. there were points where i saw glimpses of a ashen, pale man while i walked. no more glimpses of him when i did what had to be done (the visage of Grah’aht’talion most certainly). my home got a healthy spritz of blessed water after i returned home to conclude the ritual.