• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

An introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I started doing Magick about two years when I simply casted a sigil. Life at the time was quite the struggle, everything I tried failed and several years went by that felt like I did nothing. But a couple of squiggly lines changed all that! I was completely astonished. My life isn't perfect but remembering what it was like just a year and half ago never fails to fill me with awe.
Now I'm working for bigger and better things with the power of the Archangels.

My main mission now is to learn to communicate with spirits. I've been at it for quite some time with no success but I'm still determined. This is the main reason I am on this forum, looking for information on how to do this.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi surprised, welcome to the forum.
What spirits in general do you work with? We do have an extensive library by the way, under book shares.

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi surprised, welcome to the forum.
What spirits in general do you work with? We do have an extensive library by the way, under book shares.
I so far have worked with angels and demons but I find it easier to manifest with angels. Not that demons are infective, Bune has been really forthcoming. But so far no direct communication from either of them.

I also have used servitors to great effect.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, it can be interesting and alarming.
I have used petition rituals before.
Buckland has two books on Spirits here in Book Shares.
I would say use of the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram and tarot meditations are helpful.
I guess it depends on how we perceive and react .. I started to after evocations, hear my name called. After talking to a psychiatrist about it, I was out on medication that appears to be effective in blocking hallucinations.
So, I'm one of the least experienced with spirits here, but if I can be of help, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.